Analyses of safety-related message transmission
Treść / Zawartość
The analyses were aimed at determination of failure effects in the transmission system, which allow identifying the transition process of the system from a safety state (it may not be necessarily a failure - a free state) to a dangerous state and permit to calculate probability of the dangerous state occurrence of the system as a failure effect to the operating system. Dangerous states of the safety Fieldbus system are mainly caused by systematic failures within a specification of the system, electromagnetic interferences (EMI) and random failures of the HW effects. The effects of electromagnetic interferences and random failures of HW can be described in the paper by the use of time table.
Bibliogr. 12 poz.
-  EN 50159 - 1: Railway applications: Communication, signalling and processing systems - Part 1: Safety - related communication in closed transmission systems. 2002.
-  EN 50159 - 2: Railway applications: Communication, signalling and processing systems - Part 2: Safety - related communication in open transmission systems.
-  RÁSTOČNÝ K: Risk Analysis of a Railway Interlocking System. In Scientific Journal: Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, No. 3 - 4 Vol. 2/2003, pp. 24 -29, ISSN 1336-1376, (in Slovak).
-  www.iec.ch
-  IEC 61784-3: Digital data communications for measurement and control. Part 3: Profiles for functional safety communications in industrial networks. 2007.
-  IEC 61508: Functional safety of electrical/electronic/ programmable electronic safety-related systems. 1998.
-  www.odva.org
-  EN 50129: Railway application. Safety-related electronic systems for signalling. 2003.
-  RÁSTOČNÝ K., FRANEKOVÁ M: Modelling of Safety Properties of Communication Systems. In Scientific Journal: Communications No. 1/2008, pp. 24-30, ISSN 1335-4205.
-  FRANEKOVÁ M.: Mathematical Apparatus For Error Probability Determination of Block Code Decoders. In Scientific Journal: Communications No. 4/2008, pp. 59-63, ISSN 1335-4205.
-  FRANEKOVÁ M., et al.: Communication Safety of Industrial Network. Monograph. EDIS, ŽU Žilina, 2007
-  ZELENKA J.: A Reaction of a safety-critical control system to failure. Dissertation Work, University of Žilina, 2009