Development trends and risks of railroad crossings
Treść / Zawartość
The application of new technologies on railroad crossings goes along with many questions, which answering should forego the implementation itself. The paper presents basic problems of crossings and the classification of generic railroad crossings according to the European Railway Agency. Therefore the goal of this paper is to present the current state and prospects in the field of railroad crossings in the light of the present-day situation, whereby the major attention is aimed at two fields – new technologies and overview of risk analysis methods applied worldwide on railroad crossings.
Bibliogr. 10 poz.
-  10th World Level Crossing Symposium. Safety and Trespass Prevention. http://www.levelcrossing2008.com/
-  JANOTA A. et al.: Safety of European Railway Level Crossings. Electronic Proceedings of the Conference ITS Prague’07, Prague: May 15-16, 2007 (14 p.), ISBN 978-80-239-9311-0, (in Slovak)
-  SELCAT Knowledge Management System: http://www.levelcrossing.net
-  SLOVÁK R. et al.: Level Crossing Safety Performance Monitoring by Web based Knowledge Management System. Proc. of the 10th World Level Crossing Symposium. Safety and Trespass Prevention, Paris: 24-26 June 2008 (s. 19-32)
-  IMPASTATO S.: LC technology in Europe and third Targeted Country LC Research. Proc. of the 2nd SELCAT Workshop, Marrakech: 22-23 November 2007
-  SCHÄFFER W., SLOVÁK R.: Overview on legislative background of level crossings. Proc. of the 2nd SELCAT Workshop, Marrakech: 22-23 November 2007
-  ÖÖRNI R. et al.: Use of fixed and wireless communication Technologies in level crossing applications. Proceedings of the 2nd SELCAT Workshop, Marrakech: 22-23 November 2007
-  WOODS M.: Use of Risk Models and Risk Assessments for Level Crossings. 3rd SELCAT Workshop, Paris, 23 June 2008
-  ČAPKA M.: Computer Technique Used to Design, Select and Compare Classification Regulations, Railway Transport and Logistics, http://zdal.utc.sk/eng/, 1/2006, Žilina, ISSN 1336-7943
-  PŘIBYL O., GOULIAS K. G.: Simulation of daily activity patterns incorporating interactions within households – Algorithm overview and performance. In: Traveller Behaviour and Values 2005, Transportation Research Report, Issue 1926, pp 135-141, 2005