Admittance to Exploitation of a Vehicle Equipped with ERTMS System
Treść / Zawartość
The article presents problems of certification of ERTMS units installed on traction vehicles. The devices certification methods in accordance with the European Union law as well as with national law are illustrated. Because certification of ERTMS on the railway vehicle will be conducted for the first time in Poland, the way of performance with a set of documents required for admission the system to operate on the railway network in Poland was proposed.
Bibliogr. 13 poz., rys.
-  Directive 2004/49/EC of the European parliament and of the council of 29 April 2004 on safety on the Community's railways and amending Council Directive 95/18/EC on the licensing of railway undertakings and Directive 2001/14/EC on the allocation of railway infrastructure capacity and the levying of charges for the use of railway infrastructure and safety certification (Railway Safety Directive)
-  Directive 2008/57/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 on the interoperability of the rail system within the Community (Recast) (Text with EEA relevance)
-  The Act of 30 August 2002 on conformity assessment system (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 166, item 1360 with subsequent amendments)
-  The Act of 28 March 2003 on rail transport (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2007 No. 16, item 94, with subsequent amendments), in particular Art. 23,
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 26 September 2003 on the list of types of buildings and equipment for rail traffic and the types of rail vehicles, which are issued certificates of release to service (Journal of Laws No. 175, item 1706, with subsequent amendments). ,
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 30 April 2004 on certificates of release to service type of buildings and equipment for railway traffic and the type of unit (Journal of Laws No. 103, item 1090, with subsequent amendments)
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 October 2005 on the scope of research required to obtain certificates of release to service types of buildings and equipment for rail traffic and the types of railway vehicles (Journal of Laws No. 212, item 1771, with subsequent amendments)
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 29 February 2008 on the activities performed by the President of Railway Transport Office, for which fees are collected, and the height of the charges and the mode of their collection (Journal of Laws No. 47, item 276, with subsequent amendments).
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 29 September 2008 on the basic requirements concerning railway interoperability and conformity assessment procedures for the trans-European conventional rail system,
-  Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 29 September 2008 on the basic requirements concerning railway interoperability and conformity assessment procedures for the trans-European high speed rail system
-  Gołebiewski M., Toruń A., Gradowski P., Białoń A. and other – “Development of a list of requirements for conformity assessment of products with the Technical Specifications for Interoperability for the conventional and high-speed rail infrastructure” CNTK Work No. 4323/10, Warsaw 2009, (org. „Opracowanie listy wymagań dla oceny zgodności produktów z Technicznymi Specyfikacjami Interoperacyjności dla potrzeb infrastruktury kolei konwencjonalnych i kolei dużych prędkości”)
-  Białoń A. Gradowski P. “"The role of notified bodies in the process of approval signalling devices"”– apaer for „Transport XXI” conference (2010), (org. „Rola jednostek notyfikowanych w procesie homologacji urządzeń srk”)
-  Białoń A., Gradowski P., Toruń A. “Problems of signalling device certification in Poland” XIV International Conference „Komputer Systems Aide Science, Industry and Transport TRANSCOMP 2010” (org. „Problemy certyfikacji urządzeń SRK w Polsce“)