Consideration of Ecological Factors in Compulsory Purchase of Land when Placing Objects of Transport Infrastructure
Treść / Zawartość
While developing the projects for the construction of new and reconstruction of the existing roads, there is a probability of using privately owned land. In these cases, the mechanism of alienation of the private land plots is used to meet the public needs. Among the list of social needs, in the first place, there is a need for the land plots during construction, major repairs, reconstruction and maintenance of transport infrastructure objects, in particular roads. While designing the road construction and reconstruction projects, the technical-economic and transport-operational characteristics of the design object should be determined in conjunction with the protection of the environment and the rational use of natural resources. The article deals with the issues of assessing the impact of the road construction on the environment and the measures to reduce the level of pollution of the environment by introducing the environmental, technological, sanitary-technical and organizational measures.
Bibliogr. 19 poz., rys., tab.
- 1. FAO. 2008. Compulsory Acquisition of Land and Compensation. FAO Land Tenure Studies 10. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, pp. 63.
- 2. Kalbro, T. 2007. Private Compulsory Acquisition and the Public Interest Requirement. Paper to the FIG (International Federation of Surveyors) Helsinki Seminar on Compulsory Purchase, 6–8 September.
- 3. Kalbro, T., Sjödin, E., Norell, L. & Paulsson, J. 2008. Compulsory Acquisition and Compensation. Report from the Division of Real Estate Planning and Land Law, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.
- 4. Law of Ukraine “On compulsory purchase of land plots, other objects of real estate that are located on them, which are in private ownership, for public needs or from the motives of social necessity” N 1559-VI dated 17.11.2009.
- 5. Law of Ukraine “On roads” N 2862-IV dated 8.09.2005.
- 6. Law of Ukraine “On Road Transport” N 2344-III dated 5.04.2001.
- 7. Law of Ukraine “On Transport” N 232/94-ВР dated 10.11.1994.
- 8. Law of Ukraine “On the protection of the surrounding natural environment” № 1264-XII dated 25.06.1991.
- 9. Lizunova A., Mykhalova M., 2012. Compulsory purchase of land plots for public needs as an integral part of sustainable development of territories. Urban Planning and Territorial Planning, 43, 10–215.
- 10. Lizunova A., Mykhalova M., 2013. Environmental damages, which must be compensated during the process compulsory purchase of land in Ukraine. Research people and actual tasks on multidisciplinary sciences: Materials of the 4th International Conference (Lozynets, Bulgaria, June 12–16, 2013), 173–176.
- 11. Lizunova A., Mykhalova M., 2011. Legal and spatial-technical aspects of compulsory purchase of land plots for public needs or motives of public necessity in Ukraine. Urban Planning and Territorial Planning, 42, 204–209.
- 12. Belej M. and Walacik M. 2008. Land Acquisition for Public Purpose in Poland on Example of Public Roads Construction. Available at: http://www.fig.net/pub/fig2008/papers/ts04b/ts04b_03_belej_walacik_2849.pdf.
- 13. Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine “On Approval of the State Sanitary Rules for Planning and Development of Human Settlements of Ukraine” N173 19.06.1996.
- 14. Sector construction norms of Ukraine (GBN in Ukrainian) V.2.3–218–007:2012 “Constructions of transport environmental requirements for roads. Designing State Agency of Motor Roads of Ukraine” Ukravtodor 2012.
- 15. State construction norms of Ukraine (DBN in Ukrainian) 360–92** “City planning. Planning and building urban and rural settlements” Minbudarchitecture Ukraine, 1993.
- 16. State construction norms of Ukraine. (DBN in Ukrainian) V.2.3–16:2007 “Constructions of transport. Standards withdrawal land sites for the construction (reconstruction) of motor vehicles roads” Minregionbud Ukraine, 2007.
- 17. State construction norms of Ukraine (DBN in Ukrainian) V.2.3–4:2015 “Roads. Design and construction” Minregionbud Ukraine, 2015.
- 18. State construction norms of Ukraine. (DBN in Ukrainian) V.2.3–5-2017 “Streets and roads inhabited cities” Ministry regional development, construction and housing and communal services farms Ukraine, 2017.
- 19. Viitanen K. 2007. Compulsory Purchase and Compensation in Land Acquisition and Taking. Gim International, 21(11), pp. 57.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).