The influence of non-normative fuel on its operational properties
Treść / Zawartość
Fuels that do not meet the requirements of quality standards cannot be used to power vehicle engines. The work involved physico-chemical analyses of non-normative fuel and its effect on the operational properties of the powered vehicle. The research fuels were two gasolines, characterized by a reduced resistance to oxidation processes due to their long-term storage. The results were compared to the properties of conventional fuels that met all normative requirements. The studies have shown that the fuel slightly deviating from the standard parameters does not noticeably affect the useful properties of the vehicle.
Bibliogr. 9 poz., wykr.
-  Act of 16 February 2007 on stocks of crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas, the principles of proceeding in cir-cumstances of a threat to the fuel security of the State and disruption on the petroleum market. Journal of Laws No. 52 item 343, with later changes.
-  Act of 25 August 2006 on fuel quality monitoring and con-trol system. Journal of Laws No. 169 item 1200, with later changes.
-  CHRISTENSEN, E., MCCORMICK, R.L. Long-term stor-age stability of biodiesel and biodiesel blends. Fuel Pro-cessing Technology. 2014, 128, 339-348. DOI: 10.1016/ j.fuproc.2014.07.045.
-  OWCZUK, M., KOŁODZIEJCZYK, K. Liquid fuel ageing processes in long-term storage conditions. Chapter in: Stor-age Stability of Fuels (edited by Biernat K.). InTech. 2015, 101-129. DOI: 10.5772/59799.
-  PEREIRA, C.C., PASA, V.M.D. Effect of alcohol and copper content on the stability of automotive gasoline. Ene-rgy Fuels. 2005, 19, 426-432. DOI: 10.1021/ef049849h.
-  RITA, C.C., PEREIRA, VÂNYA, M.D., PASA. Effect of mono-olefins and diolefins on the stability of automotive gasoline. Fuel. 2006, 85, 1860-1865, DOI: 10.1016/ j.fuel.2006.01.022.
-  SALUJA, R.K., KUMAR, V., SHAM, R. Stability of bio-diesel - a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Re-views. 2016, 62, 166-181. DOI: 10.1016/j.rser.2016.05.001.
-  XIONG, Y., SU, P., ZHOU, J., QI, S. Research on the rate prediction model of diesel oxidation in storage. Chemical Engineering Transactions. 2016, 51, 115-120, DOI: 10.3303/ CET1651020.
-  ZANIER, A. Thermal-oxidative stability of motor gasolines by pressure d.s.c. Fuel. 1998, 77, 865-870, DOI: 10.1016/ S0016-2361(97)00265-2.