Dynamic simulation of buildings: comparison between different approaches
Treść / Zawartość
In this work the authors compare the internal room air temperature and cooling load simulated with different methods. The simulations have been applied to a building of the University of Trento. The trend of temperature obtained with me calculation procedure has been compared with the actual internal air temperature measured in summer 2008. The results of these comparisons highlight the differences between the various methods and make clear that care must be exercised when applying these methods lo assess cooling loads in the European contexts.
Bibliogr. 8 poz.
-  Baratieri M., Prada A., Gasparella A., Baggio P. Dynamic behavior of the building envelope: theoretical predictions and experimental analysis XII Polish conference of Science and Technology - Building Physics in Theory and Practice.
-  Stephenson D.G., Mitalas G.P. Cooling load calculation by thermal response factor method. ASHRAE Transactions 73 (1967).
-  Mitalas G.P. An assessment of common assumptions in estimating cooling loads and space temperatures. ASHRAE Transactions 73 (1967) 72-80.
-  Mitalas G.P. Transfer Function Method of calculating cooling loads, heat extraction and space temperature. ASHRAE Journal vol. 14, no. 12, December (1972) 54-66.
-  Seem J.E, Modeling of heat transfer in buildings, Ph.D. Thesis University of Wisconsins (1987)
-  EN ISO 13790:2008 Energy performance of buildings - Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling n assessment of common assumptions in estimating cooling loads and space temperatures. (2008)
-  EN ISO 13786:2007 Thermal performance of building components - Dynamic thermal characteristics - Calculation methods. (2007)
-  ASHRAE Handbook Fundamentals - Chapter 22 Ventilation and Infiltration. (1989)