Simulation method for determination of human reliability function taking stress into consideration
Treść / Zawartość
Application of computer simulation method for determination of the reliability function of a human being treated as an element of the system was presented in the paper. A method of considering the influence of the incidental random events occurring in the technical system or surroundings on committing faults by a human in the condition of stress was discussed. Computer code and examples of the results were also presented.
Bibliogr. 17 poz., rys.
- 1. Bareith A., Borbley S., et.: Treatment of human factors for safety improvements at the pacs nuclear power plants. ESREL’96 – PASM-III, vol.2, Crete, Greece, 1996
- 2. Bobrowski D.: Mathematical modelling of system technical object-human being. Proceedings of workshop Reliability of “system technical object-human being” (in Polish). KBM PAN Warszawa 1984
- 3. Dougherty E.M. Jr., Fragola J.R: Human reliability analysis. John Wiley and Sohns, New York, 1998
- 4. Girtler J., Kitowski Z., Kuriata A.: Safety of ships at sea– system-like approach (in Polish). WKŁ, Warszawa 1995
- 5. Hann M.: Computerised analysis of reliability and safety of ship machinery and structures subject to rolling (in Polish). “Okrętownictwo i Żegluga” Sp. z o.o., Gdańsk 2001
- 6. Hann M,. Rosochacki W.: Threats during marine crane operation (in Polish). PMR, Z. 19, 2002
- 7. Harms-Ringdahl L.: Safety analysis. Principles and practice in occupational safety. Elsevier Applied Science, London, UK, 1993
- 8. Kosmowski K.T.: Issues of the human reliability analysis in the context of probabilistic studies. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 1995
- 9. Kosmowski K.T.: Integrated approach to probabilistic modelling and analysis of safety of anthropocentric systems belonging to certain class (in Polish). Proceedings of VI Symposium of Safety of Systems, Kiekrz, 1996
- 10. Kuriata A.: Selected methods for identification of “personality psychology” (in Polish). ITWL, Proceedings of VI Symposium of Safety of Systems, Kiekrz, 1992
- 11. Morawski M. Analysis and estimation methods of reliability of human-machine systems (in Polish). Proceedings of Conference Winter School 79, Katowice, 1979
- 12. Oziemski S.: Efficiency of machine operation. Technical and economical basis (in Polish). Wyd. ITE Radom, 2000
- 13. Oziemski S.: Searching method for estimation of evaluating quality of machines (in Polish). Proceedings of V Conference Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering, Międzyzdroje, 2000
- 14. Park K.S.: Human reliability. Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1987
- 15. Rouse W.B.: System engineering models of human – machine interaction (in Polish). North Holland, New York 1980
- 16. Semenov J.N.: Managing risk in maritime economics (in Polish). Vol. 1., Wydawnictwo PS, Szczecin 2003
- 17. Smalko Z., Jaźwiński J.: Influence of human factor on correct behaviour of transportation systems (in Polish). Proceedings of Conference EXPLO-SHIP’99. Międzyzdroje 1999.