Functional model of river-sea ships operating in European system of transport corridors. Part I. Methods used to elaborate functional models of river-sea ships operating in European system of transport corridors
Treść / Zawartość
This paper presents a functional model of river-sea ships (shortly called: SRM) operating in European system of transport corridors. It is composed of two parts: Part I contains a descriptive model of functioning the SRM fleet with taking into account various shipping tasks as well as impact factors (external and internal factors, limitations and criteria). Also, a mathematical model of functioning the SRM fleet, including choice of relevant economic criteria (e.g. profit maximization, capital return period minimization etc), is presented. Results achieved on the basis of the functional model are presented in Part II of the paper.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys., tab.
- 1. Charlier J. & Ridolfi G.: Intermodal transportation in Europe: of modes, corridors and nodes, Maritime Policy and Management, 21 (3), 1994
- 2. Kaup M.: Importance of river-sea fleet for development of the Baltic Sea region (in Polish). Materials of 2nd International Scientific Conference on „ Operation of Polish Liner and Ferry Fleet in 2004”, Szczecin 2004
- 3. Kaup M., Kaup J.: Design model of river-sea ships operating on European waterways, Marine Technology Transactions, Vol.16, Polish Academy of Sciences – Branch in Gdańsk, Gdańsk 2005
- 4. Kreutzberger I.E.: Innovative Networks and New-generation Terminals for Intermodal Transport, Delft 1999
- 5. Semenov I. N.: Innovative Conceptions Impacts on Development system of Inland Shipping Network. Materials of 1st International Conference on “Inland Shipping 2005”, Szczecin Maritime University, Szczecin 2005
- 6. Semenov I. N.: Risk management in maritime economy. Safety management of transport ships and floating units (in Polish). Vol. I, Publishing House of Szczecin University of Technology, Szczecin 2003
- 7. Tarnowski W.: CAD CAM computer aiding. Essentials of technical design (in Polish). Scientific Technical Publishers (Wydawnictwo Naukowo-Techniczne), Warszawa 1997
- 8. Winnikow W.W.: Sea shipping economy (in Russian), Odessa, Latstar, 2001.