Approach to increase both operators' safety and devices' availability under operation
Treść / Zawartość
The paper is focusing on increasing both operators' safety and devices' availability under operation. Each process supported by any composition of the man-devices set it is possible to present and described by selected operation (exploitation) parameters, which can be a subject of monitoring. With use process operation parameters set the target-oriented production Key Performance Indicator has been proposed. Base on Key Performance Indicator both operators' safety and devices' availability analysis is possible in practice. Paper composition contains: solution description, good practice examples discussion and conclusions. Safety of man/ operators and availability of devices are very important for everybody and using preventive one solution we can increase and protect both. Additional process operation parameters monitoring, as well as measuring, are an important factors increases people 's awareness. Two different approaches of the same process have been described on examples coming from manufacture. The following approaches have been taken under consideration: traditional one based on reactive maintenance and new approach based on preventive maintenance. The comparison of both scenarios was discussed. For human's safety and dependability of devices, responsibility of all involved employees in practice is equal.
Bibliogr. 5 poz., rys.
-  Blanchard, B. S., Verma, D., Petersom, E. L., Maintainability a key to effective serviceability and maintenance management, Wiley - Inter Science, New York 1995.
-  Muller, A., Suhner, M. C., Iung, B., Maintenance alternative integration to prognosis process engineering, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 13 Iss. 2, pp. 198-211, 2007.
-  Szpytko, J., Integrated decision making supporting the exploitation and control of transport devices, UWND AGH, Kraków 2004.
-  Szpytko, J., Operation process reliability centered designing of manufacture transport devices, Monograph Series of BPE, ITE, Kraków - Radom 2004.
-  Szpytko, J., Kocerba, A., Safety and reliability of dispersed transport devices – selected problems, Monograph Series of BPE, ITE, Kraków - Radom 2008.