Research and development of seat suspensions for working machines
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The paper contains physical and mathematical model of passive and active control of working machine's seat suspension. Seat with a viscous-elastic passive suspension, which vibro-isolation properties became improved by modification of the air-spring and shock absorber forces and also by active control are the objects of simulation. As the results of computer simulation, power spectral density of acceleration for a seat have been presented in comparison with sample excitation on the working machine's cabin floor. Transmissibility functions for a passive suspension and corresponding active suspension also have been presented.
Bibliogr. 18 poz., rys.
-  P. Beater: Pneumatic drives, system design, modelling and control. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2007.
-  Y. CENSOR: Pareto optimality in multiobjective problems. Appl. Math. Optimiz., 4 (1977), 41-59.
-  Z. ENGEL: Environmental protection against vibration and sound. PWN, Warsaw, 1993, (inPolish).
-  E. W. GERC: Pneumatic drives. Theory and calculation. WNT, Warsaw, 1973, (in Polish).
-  M. GUILLON: Theory and calculation of hydraulic systems, WNT, Warsaw, 1967, (in Polish).
-  T. P. Gunston, J. Rebelle and M.J. Griffn: A comparison of two methods of simulating seat suspension dynamie performance. J. of Sound and Vibration, 278 (2004), 117-134.
-  ISO 2631: Mechanical vibration and shock - Evolution of human exposure to whole-body vibration. 1997.
-  ISO 7096: Earth-moving machinery - Laboratory evaluation of operator seat vi-bration. 2000.
-  T. KICZKOWIAK: Algorithms and models applied in the design of pneumatic driv-ing systems. Publishing House of Koszalin University of Technology, Koszalin, 2005, (in Polish).
-  J. KOWAL: Vibration control. Gutenberg, Kraków, 1996, (in Polish).
-  T. Krzyżyński, I. Maciejewski and S. Chamera: Modeling and simulation of active system of truck seat vibroisolation with biomechanical model of human body under real excitations. VDI Berichte, 1821 (2004).
-  T. Krzyżyński, I. Maciejewski and S. Chamera: On application of fuzzy logie in active control of track driver's seat. Machinę Dynamics Prohlems, 28 (2004).
-  I. Maciejewski: Research into the effectiveness of pneumatic vibration isolation systems for health protection of working machines operators against vibration. PhD thesis, Koszalin University of Technology, Koszalin, 2005, (in Polish).
-  I. Maciejewski, S. Chamera and T. Krzyżyński: Modelling and simulation of active system of truck seat vibro-isolation under the real excitations. X Scientific Workshop of Polish Society of Computer Simulation, Zakopane, Poland, (2003), (in Polish).
-  M. Nader: Modelling and simulation of vehicle vibration influence on human body. Publishing House of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, 2001, (in Polish).
-  PN-91, N-01354: Admissible values of vibration acceleration for human body and methods for exposure evaluation. 1994, (in Polish).
-  A. Preumont: Vibration control of active structures, an Introduction. Kluwer Academic Publishers, London, 2002.
-  W. Tarnowski: Simulation and optimization in Matlab. Intergraf S.C., Sopot, 2001, (in Polish).