Optimal distributed control problems of retarded parabolic systems
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Optimal distributed control problems of retarded parabolic systems are presented. Necessary and sufficient conditions of optimality are derived for the Neumann problem. A simple example of application is also presented.
Bibliogr. 12 poz.
-  H. T. BANKS and A. MANITIUS: Projection series for retarded functional differ-ential equations with application to optimal control problems. J.Differential Eąua-tions, 18, (1975), 296-332.
-  A. BENSOUSSAN, G. DA PRATO, M.C. DELFOUR, S.K. MITTER: Representa-tion and control of infinite dimensional systems. 1 and 2, Birkhauser, Boston 1993.
-  M. C. DELFOUR: The linear quadratic optimal control problem for hereditary dif-ferential systems:theory and numerical solution. Applied Mathematical Optimization, 3, (1977), 101-162.
-  E. S. GILBERT: An interative procedurę for computing the minimum of quadratic form on a convex set. SI AM J.Control, 4, (1966), 61-80.
-  G. KNOWLES: Time optimal control of parabolic systems with boundary conditions involving time delays. J. Optimiz. Theor. Applics., 25, (1978), 563-574.
-  A. KOWALEWSKI: Boundary control of distrbuted parabolic systems with boundary condition involving a time - varying lag. International J. Control, 48, (1988), 2233-2248.
-  A. KOWALEWSKI: Optimization of parabolic systems with deviating arguments, International J. Control, 72, (1999), 947-959.
-  J. L. LIONS: Optimal control of systems governed by partial differential equations. Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1971.
-  J. L. LIONS and E. MAGENES: Non-homogeneous boundary value problems and applications. 1 and 2, Springer Verlag, Berlin 1972.
-  K. MALANOWSKI: Some applications of Fourier method to optimal control problems for systems described by partial differential equations. Papers of the Institute of Organization and Management, Series B, Bulletin No. 3, Warsaw 1974 (in Po-łish).
-  N. E. NAHI and L. A. WHEELER: Optimal terminal control of continuous system via successive approximation of the reachable set. IEEE Trans. Automatic Control, 12, (1967), 515-521.
-  P. K. C. WANG: Optimal control of parabolic systems with boundary conditions involving time delays. SIAM J. Control, 13, (1975), 274-293.