The influence of organic fibre types on technological parameters in process of ceramic moulds making
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The research being presented in this article has been set up with the aim of working out both the technology and starting up manufacturing process ( in which a new generation of ceramic slips is employed ) in "Armatura" precise foundry. There have been used "aqueous" Ekosil silicate binder and quartz ceramic material with addition of organic fibres for making slip in the new technological solution. In the presented research work has been achieved a quantitative and qualitative selection of composition for the ceramic slip. The selection has been based on testing of physico-chemical and technological qualities.
Bibliogr. 12 poz., rys.
-  Steven P. Leyland: A Closer Look at Water-based Shellbuilding. Comparison of Commercially Available Systems, INCAST, April, 1998,
-  M. Sorbel : Monitoring and Maintaining Organic Polymer Levels in Aqueous Slurries, INCAST, April , 1998,
-  W.J.Hunt, Ch.F.Zukoski, "The Rheology of Bimodeal Mixtures of Colloid Particles with Long-Range, Soft Repulsion, J.Colloid Interface Sci. 210, 343 (1999).
-  R. Pal, Rheology of Emulsions Containing Polymeric Liquids, in P. Becher, Edit. Encyclopedia of Emulsion Technology, V4, Becher, P., Edit., Marcel Dekker, New York, Basel, Hong Kong 1996.
-  R.J.Hunter, "Foundations of Colloid Science", V1, Clarendon Press, Oxford
-  A.Karwiński, J.Stachańczyk, "Ceramic slurry and first mould coat - a concept of estimation", 8th International Symposium of Investment Casting, PRECAST 95, Brno, Czechy, 1995,
-  Karwiński A.: Water based binders - a new generation - Foundry Trade Journal - May 2000,
-  A. Harrod, "Complex Castings from the Shell Process", Foundry Trade Journal, August 2003,
-  T. Branscomb, "A New Method of Measuring Green and Fired Permeability of Investment Casting Shells",
-  Baliński A.: Determination of size and size distribution of particles in hydrated sodium silicate and in silicate sols by photon correlation spectroscopy, International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 2004, vol.17, No.2
-  Karwiński A., Leśniewski W.: Reasearch on Investment Casting Liquid Ceramic Slurry - Foundry Trade Journal, Volume 179 No.3625, June 2005, s. 158-159,
-  Z. Adamczyk, "Kinetics of Particle and Protein Adsorption", Chap. 5 in "Surface and Colloid Science" Vol.17, E.Matijevic, M.Borkovec Eds., Kluwer Academic, New York 2004, pp. 211-360.