Pneumatic moulding sand reclamation in the linear regenerator system
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
This article covers the analysis of the pneumatic moulding sand reclamation, made of different types of binders. The research has been carried out for the sand with resin binder (phenolic - formaldehyde and furan resins) as well as water glass (hardened with flodur and arconite hardener). Reclamation has been carried in the pneumatic conveying system in the linear regenerator in the technical scale. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the reclamation has been made on the basis of tests determining the contents of binder's components before and after the process and on the basis of the sieve analysis.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys., tab.
-  J. Dańko, R. Dańko, Reclaimability of used seft setting Sand with selected type of resin, Archives of Foundry vol. 4, No. 13 (2004) 45-50 (in Polish).
-  R. Dańko, Examinations of energy consuming of reclamation of used foundry sands, Archives of Foundry vol. 4, No. 13 (2004) 51-56 (in Polish).
-  M. Łucarz, Analysis of chosen mechanical reclamation parameters influence on properties of silica sand, Acta Metallurgica Slovaca, vol. 7, No 3 (2001) 111-116 (in Polish).
-  J.A.Goliński, A.T.Troskolański: Jet Pumps, WNT Warszawa 1979 (in Polish)
-  H.Szlumczyk: Analysis of diphase stream in the linear regenerator Archives of Foundry vol. 5, No. 15 (2005) 387-396 (in Polish).
-  H.Szlumczyk: The researches of the process of wipingused binder from the grains surface in line regenerator, Pneumatic Conveying 2005, IX International Conference, Sielpia - Kielce 2005, 221-230 (in Polish).
-  H.Szlumczyk, J.Gawroński: Molding sand regeneration in linear regenerator, Archives of Foundry vol. 5, No. 8 (2003) 306-313 (in Polish).
-  Z. Ignaszak, Thermal reclamation of Resin Bondet Sands. Furan Sand Example, III Intern. Conf. Modern Foundry Technologies - Environmental Protection, Kraków (2000), 77-82 (in Polish).