Transportation needs of entrepreneurs in Wroclaw agglomeration - study results
Treść / Zawartość
This paper deals with the integrated supply chain management problem in the context of a single vendor-single buyer system for which the production unit is assumed to randomly shift from an in-control to an out-of-control state. Two different strategies, integrating production, shipment and maintenance policies, are proposed and compared to satisfy the buyers order at a minimum integrated total cost rate. The first strategy is based on a classical production policy for which the buyer's order of size nQ is manufactured continuously and shipped by lots of size Q. The second strategy suggests that the same buyer's order should be produced and shipped separately by equal sized lots Q. For both strate- gies, a corrective or preventive maintenance action is performed at the end of each production cycle, depending on the state of the production unit, and a new setup is carried out. The total integrated average cost per time unit is consid- ered as the performance criterion allowing choosing the best policy for any given situation.
Bibliogr. 17 poz.
-  Anis Chelbi, Nidhal Rezg, Mahdi Radhoui. Simultaneous determination of production lot size and preventive maintenance schedule for unreliable production system. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 14:161-176, 2008.
-  Apichai Ritvirool, Wiliam G. Ferrell Jr.. The effect on inventory of cooperation in single-vendor, single-buyer systems with quality considerations. International Journal of Operational Research
-  Chao-Kuei Huang. An optimal policy for a singlevendor single-buyer integrated production–inventory problem with process unreliability consideration. International Journal of Production Economics, 91:91-98.
-  El-Houssaine Aghezzaf, Anouar Jamali, Daoud Ait- Kadi. An integrated production and preventive maintenance planning model. European Journal of Operational Research, 181: 679-685, 06.
-  Hyo Lee, Mandyam M. Srinivason. A production/ inventory policy for an unreliable machine. Rahim M.A. and Ben Daya M. (Ed.), Integrated models in production planning, inventory, quality, and maintenance, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 79-94, 01.
-  John F. Affisco, M. Javad Paknejad, Farok Nasri. Quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model. European Journal of Operations Research,142: 497-508, 02.
-  Mahdi Radhoui, Nidhal Rezg, Anis Chelbi. Joint quality control and preventive maintenance strategy for imperfect production process. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 21:205-212, 08.
-  Meir J. Rosenblatt, Hau L. Lee. Economic production cycles with imperfect production processes. IIE Transactions, 18:48-55, 86.
-  Mohamed Ben-Daya. The economic production lotsizing problem with imperfect production processes and imperfect maintenance. International Journal of Production Economics, 76:257-264,02.
-  Mohamed Ben-Daya, Sayed Naveed Khursheed. The Economic Production Lot-Sizing Problem with Deteriorating Manufacturing Processes and Preventive maintenance. Vaxjo, Sweden, Proceedings IFRIM.
-  Moutaz Khouja, Abraham Mehrez. An economic production lot size model with variable production rate and imperfect quality. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 45:1405-1417, 94.
-  Po-Chung Yang, Hui-Ming Wee. A single-vendor and multiple-buyers production–inventory policy for a deteriorating item. European Journal of Operational Research, 143:570-581, 08.
-  Suresh Kumar Goyal, Chao-Kuei Huang, Kuo-Chao Chen. A simple integrated production policy of an imperfect item for vendor and buyer. Production Planning & Control, 14:596 – 602, 03.
-  Cheng, T. C. E.. An economic order quantity model with demand dependent unit production cost and imperfect production processes. IIE Transactions, 23 :23-28.
-  Xing chu Liu, Cetinkaya Sila. A note on "quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model". European Journal of Operations Research, 182:194-204, 07.
-  Yesser Yedes, Anis Chelbi, Nidhal Rezg. Quasi-optimal integrated production, inventory and maintenance policies for a single-vendor single-buyer system with imperfect production process. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 2(4), DOI 10.1007, 10.
-  Zimin Yang, Dragan Djurdjanovic, Jun Ni. Maintenance scheduling in manufacturing systems based on predicted machine degradation. Journalof Intelligent Manufacturing, 19:87-98, 08.