Concept and implementation program of the national maritime policy with a focus on seaports
Treść / Zawartość
EU's maritime policy and consistent with it Poland's maritime policy represent one of the elements of competitiveness, innovation and development of Polish maritime economy. This publication aims at presenting the very nature and importance of the state maritime policy and priority directions and program for their implementation. A set of actions to be taken to guarantee a long-term development of Polish seaports are formulated. This publication contributes to the discussion on the integrated maritime policy of the state in the European Union.
Bibliogr. 11 poz.
-  Analysis of best management practice in EU seaports, a collective work edited by Cz. Christowa, Scientific Journals of the Maritime University of Szczecin, Szczecin 2010
-  Christowa-Dobrowolska M., Competitiveness of seaports at the Baltic Sea basin, a monograph, Maritime University of Szczecin, Szczecin 2007
-  Communication of the Commission concerning The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, COM (2009) 248, 10 June 2009
-  Communication Guidelines for an Integrated Approach to Maritime Policy: Towards best practice in integrated maritime governance and stakeholder consultation, COM (2008) 395
-  Communication Integrated maritime policy for the European Union, COM (2007) 575, Action (SEC (2007) 1278)
-  Transport System of the Zachodniopomorski Region. Assessment of the State, a monograph edited by Prof. Czesława Christowa, Maritime University of Szczecin, Szczecin 2010
-  Towards a future Maritime Policy of the Union: a European vision for the oceans and seas, EU Green Paper, Brussels 2006
-  Guidelines for an Integrated Approach to Maritime Policy: Towards best practice in integrated maritime governance and stakeholder consultation, COM (2008) 395
-  Guidelines for maritime policy of the Republic of Poland till 2020 (in Polish), Ministry of Infrastructure, Warsaw, September 2009
-  Regulation No 103 of Prime Minister of 17 September 2008 on the Establishment of an Interministerial Team for Maritime Policy of the Republic of Poland (in Polish) (M. P. no 70, item 635 and of 2009, No 34, item 503)
-  Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union, COM (2007) 575