Efficient cost savings in the procurement procedures of industrial enterprises
Treść / Zawartość
Cost saving is one of the most important factors for sustainability of the industrial enterprise. The company must optimize its procurement process, monitor and forecast of market prices, search and introduce alternative, select future partners carefully and apply optimal procedures. Also the buyer has to distribute the orders among suppliers, motivate them in cooperation and promote competition between suppliers. It is important to evaluate the transaction costs for buyer and participants before announcement of the tender, compare them with the parameters of the transaction and the market situation. The article shows growing costs in case of superposition of procurement cycles, and notes that the switch is characterized not only by cost but also time figures. It is concluded that the minimization of switching time leads to cost saving.
- AVTOVAZ provided suppliers development programme until 2020 [Electronic resourse]. available at:
- http://www.ladaauto.ru/cgibin/statement.pl?id=27768&id_article=82883&prev=l (accessed 09.03.2011).
- Chapman T., Dempsey J., Ramsdell G. & Reopel M., (1997),"Purchasing: no time for lone rangers", [in:] The McKinsey Quarterly, No. 2, pp. 31-40.
- Cheraghi S., Dadashzadeh M. & Subramanian M., (2004),"Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection: An Update", [in:] Journal of Applied Business Research, vol 20, No. 2, pp. 91-108.
- Denisova A. & Ulyakhin T., (2006), Management of competitiveness of industrial enterprise: quality aspects, TGTU publishing house, Tambov.
- Kuznetsov K., (2005), Competitive procurement: tenders, Piter, Saint-Petersburg.
- Not made in Japan. Kommersant, No. 81. 10.05.2011.
- Our priority - MI-171// Business Guide-Aircraft Industry. Special application to "Kommersant, No. 38, 16.08.2011.
- Pleschenko V., (2011a), "Optimization of procurement procedures for industrial enterprises", K. Grzybowska, P. Golińska (Eds.), Selected logistics problems and solutions, Publishing House of Poznan University of Technology, Poznan, pp. 151-161.
- Pleschenko V., (2011b), "To optimize the costs of industrial enterprises under the work with alternative suppliers", [in:] Economical theory: analysis and practice, No. 25, pp. 47-50.
- Procurement maturity model [Electronic resourse]. available at: https://www.kp-mg.com/RU/ru/IssuesAndInsights/ ArticlesPublications/Pages/Model-of-procure-ment-maturity.aspx (accessed 17.06.2011).
- Webster F. (2005), Industrial Marketing Strategy, Publishing house of Grebennikov, Moscow.