Randomness Of Rolling Bearings' Elements Geometry As Probabilistic Factor Of Bearings Fatigue Life
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The great number of factors generate situations that real dimensions of each machine elements are different from nominal ones. In the case of rolling bearings elements mentioned disagreements are small – their values are rank of micrometers. However, such small differences can generate significant changes of operational features of bearings. The analysis of influence of ball dimensional deviation on load distribution in ball bearings is presented in this paper. The probability of occurrence of ball diameters of the range of acceptable values is statistically determined. Random distribution of this important dimensions results in other than nominal level of internal stresses (in the contact area of balls and raceways) and therefore true values of some operational features of bearings are other – the most often smaller – than calculated ones. In presented analysis sequence of occurrence of different ball diameters is also taken into account.
Bibliogr. 10 poz., rys.
-  Draper N.R., Smith H., Applied Regression Analysis, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York – London - Sydney 1973.
-  Harris T.A., Rolling Bearing Analysis, 3rd edition, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York 1991.
-  Ioannides E., Life Prediction in Rolling Element Bearings, in: New Direction in Tribology. Proceedings of Ist World Tribology Congress, pp. 281÷290, London 1997.
-  Krzemiński Freda H., Modern Methods of Calculation of Rolling Bearings Fatigue Life, Tribologia No. 2, pp. 223÷232, 1993 (in Polish).
-  Krzemiński Freda H., Rolling Bearings, PWN, Warsaw 1985 (in Polish).
-  Oczoś K.E., Lubimov V., Geometrical Structure of Surfaces, Rzeszów Technical University Publishers, Rzeszów 2003 (in Polish).
-  Polish standard PN-83/M-86452 – Rolling Bearings. Balls.
-  Styp-Rekowski M., Significance of Constructional Features for Angular Ball Bearings Life, Scientific Number of Technical and Agricultural University, series Dissertations, No. 103, Bydgoszcz 2001 (in Polish).
-  Szala J., Assessment of Machines Elements Fatigue Life in Random and Programmable Load, Scientific Number of Technical and Agricultural University, series Mechanics, No. 22, Bydgoszcz 1980 (in Polish).
-  Warda B., New Computational Model of Rolling Bearings Fatigue Life, Proceedings of XVIIth Symposium on Fundamentals of Machine Design, pp. 265÷268, Lublin 1995 (in Polish).