Semi-Markov Model Of Maintenance Of Urban Transport Buse
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The object of the investigations is maintenance system of urban transport buses. The subject of the investigations is a determined set of the maintenance states of means of transport and their maintenance processes, as well as the relations occurring between the aforementioned elements, and between them and the maintenance process effectiveness. The paper deals with the selected issues related to modelling, forecasting and controlling the maintenance process of a certain class of technical objects being carried out in a complex maintenance system. Supporting a decision maker in the decisions making process concerning the maintenance system under analysis is to forecast the maintenance system behaviour and evaluate the influence of the selected decision making variants on the course of the maintenance process. The purpose of the work is to present a possibility to use a semi-Markov model of maintenance process of technical objects to preliminarily forecast the state of the maintenance system after changing the values of the model input parameters. Changing the value of the input parameters may simulate an impact of various factors on the system behaviour. The paper presents the assumptions to build a model of the process being performed within the investigation object and the method of analysing it. The values of the model parameters were assessed on the basis of the results of the preliminary test carried out in a real means of transport maintenance system. All the considerations have been illustrated by a computational example. Due to the assumed generalization degree of the description, the method to model and forecast the maintenance process presented herein may be used to other maintenance systems than the urban bus transport system.
Bibliogr. 10 poz., tab.
-  Bobrowski D.: Mathematical models and methods of reliability theory in examples and exercises. WNT, Warsaw 1985.
-  Bobrowski, D., Probabilistics in technical applications. WNT, Warsaw 1986.
-  Buslenko, N., Kałasznikow, W., Kowalenko, I., Theory of complex systems. PWN, Warsaw 1979.
-  Koroluk, W.S., Turbin, A.F., Połmarkowskije processy i ich priłożenija. Naukowa Dumka, Kijów 1976.
-  Landowski, B., Maintenance model of a certain class of technical objects. Scientific Journals No. 229. Mechanics 48. University Publishing House ATR, Bydgoszcz 2000.
-  Mine, H., Osaki, S., Markowskije processy priniatija reszenij. Science, Moscow 1977.
-  Woropay, M., Grabski, F., Landowski, B., Semi-Markov model of the vehicle operation and maintenance processes within an urban transportation system. Scientific Publishers PTNM, the Archives of Automotive Engineering Vol. 7, No. 3, 2004.
-  Woropay, M., Knopik, L., Landowski B., Modelling the maintenance and operation processes in a transport system. Library of Maintenance Problems. ITE, Bydgoszcz - Radom 2001.
-  Woropay, M., Landowski, B., Neubauer, A., Controlling reliability in transport systems. Library of Maintenance Problems. ITE, Radom 2004.
-  Woropay, M., Landowski, B., Simulation analysis of the maintenance and operation processes in an urban transport system. Scientific Journals No. 212. Mechanics 42. University Publishing House ATR, Bydgoszcz 1998.