An integrated inverter for a single-phase single-stage grid-connected PV system based on Z-source
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
An integrated Z-source inverter for the single-phase single-stage grid-connected photovoltaic system is proposed in this paper. The inverter integrates three functional blocks including maximum-power-point-tracking, step-up/down DC-side voltage and output grid-connected current. According to the non-minimum-phase characteristic presented in DC-side and the functional demands of the system, two constant-frequency sliding-mode controllers with integral compensation are proposed to guarantee the system robustness. By using two controllers, the effects caused by the non-minimum-phase characteristic are mitigated. Under the circumstance of that the input voltage or the grid-connected current changes suddenly, the notches/protrusions following the over-shoot/ under-shoot of the DC-bus voltage are eliminated. The quality of grid-connected current is ensured. Also, a small-signal model-ing method is employed to analyze the close-loop system. A 300W prototype is built in the laboratory. A solar-array simulator (SAS) is used to verify the systematic responses in the experiment. The correctness and validity of the inverter and proposed control algorithm are proved by simulation and experimental results.
Bibliogr. 17 poz., rys.
-  B.M.T. Ho and H. Shu-Hung Chung, "An integrated inverter with maximum power tracking for grid-connected PV systems", IEEE Trans. Power Electronics 20(4), 953-962 (2005).
-  M. Meinhardt, T. O'Donnell, and et al., "Miniaturized low profile module integrated converter for photovoltaic applications with integrated magnetic components", IEEE Appl. Power Electronics Conf. and Exposition, 305-311 (1999).
-  M. Calais, J. Myrzik, and et al., "Inverters for single-phase grid connected photovoltaic systems-an review", 33rd Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conf,1995-2000 (2002).
-  Y.T. Tan, D.S Kirschen, and et al., "A model of PV generation suitable for stability analysis", IEEE Trans. Energy Conversion 19(4), 748-755 (2004).
-  L.B. Wu, Z.M Zhao, and et al. "Modified MP PT strategy applied in single-stage grid-connected photovoltaic system", Proc. Int. Conf. Electrical Machines and Systems, 1027-1030 (2005).
-  F.Z. Peng, "Z-source inverter", IEEE Trans. Industry Applications 39(2), 504-510 (2003).
-  F.Z. Peng, M.S. Shen, and K. Holland, "Application of Z-source inverter for traction drive of fuel cell-battery hybrid electric vehicles", IEEE Trans. Power Electronics 22(3), 1054-1061 (2007).
-  F.Z. Peng, X.M. Yuan, and et al., "Z-source inverter for adjustable speed drives", IEEE Power Electronics Letters 1(2), 33-35 (2003).
-  C.J. Gajanayake, D.M.Vilathgamuwa, and C.L. Poh, "Small-signal and signal-flow-graph modeling of switched Z-source impedance network", IEEE Power Electronics Letters 3(3), 111-116 (2005).
-  C.L. Poh, D.M. Vilathgamuwa, and C.J. Gajanayake, "Transient modeling and analysis of pulse-width modulated Z-source inverter", IEEE Trans. Power Electronics 22(2), 1498-507 (2007).
-  C.J. Gajanayake, D.M. Vilathgamuwa, and C.L. Poh, "Modeling and design of multi-loop closed loop controller for Z-source inverter for Distributed Generation", IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 1-7 (2006).
-  J.W Jung, M. Dai, and A. Keyhani, "Modeling and control of a fuel cell based Z-source converter", IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, 1112-1118 (2005).
-  J.H. Lee, PE. Allaire, and et al., "Integral sliding-mode control of a magnetically suspended balance beam: analysis, simulation, and experiment", IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics 6(3), 338-346 (2001).
-  Y. He, and F.L. Luo, "Sliding-mode control for dc-dc converters with constant switching frequency", IEEE Proc.: Control Theory and Application 153(1),37-45 (2006).
-  C.C. Marouchos, The Switching Function: Analysis of Power Electronic Circuits, The Institution of Electrical Engineering, London, 2006.
-  M.S. Shen and F.Z. Peng, "Operation modes and characteristics of the Z-source inverter with small inductance", Industry Applications Conference, 1253-1260 (2005).
-  YC. Kuo, T.J. Liang, andJ.F. Chen, "Novelmaximum-power-point-tracking controller for photovoltaic energy conversion system", IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, 48(3), 594-601 (2001).