Development of the parametric regulation theory based on one class of computable general equilibrium models
The paper presents some results of the development of parametrical regulation theory elements for computable general equilibrium models (CGE models) taking into consideration peculiarities of such models as well as peculiarities of finding optimum (in the sense of some criterion) values of controlled parameters. The authors prove a statement on the existence of a solution of variation calculus task of finding the upper bound of some criterion for discrete dynamic system. Theoretical results have been obtained by means of applying geometrical methods in variation tasks and methods of the theory of discrete dynamic systems. Efficiency of application of the parametric regulation theory based on the example of one of CGE models (CGE model of economic sectors) is shown. Optimal values of controlled parameters of economic politics are suggested based on the mathematical model examined. Dependencies of criterion optimal values on uncontrolled parameters for a given range of its values are found. The research results could be applied for the choice and realization of the effective budget and tax state policy.
Bibliogr. 9 poz., rys., tab.
-  Ashimov A.A., Borovsky Yu.V., Sultanov B.T., Iskakov N.A., Ashimov As.A., The elements of parametrical regulation theory of economical system evolution of a country, Physmathlit, Moscow, 2009, (in Russian).
-  Ashimov A.A., Iskakov N.A., Borovskiy Yu.V., Sultanov B.T., Ashimov As.A., On the development of usage of the market economy parametrical regulation theory on the basis of one-class mathematical models, Proc. of 19th International Conference on Systems Engineering ICSEng 2008, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 43-48.
-  Ashimov A.A., Sagadiyev K.A., Borovskiy Yu.V, Iskakov N.A., Ashimov As.A., Elements of the market economy development parametrical regulation theory, Proc. of the ninth LASTED International Conference on Control and Application, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2007, 296-301.
-  Ashimov A.A., Sagadiyev K.A., Borovskiy Yu.V., Iskakov N.A., Ashimov As.A., On the market economy development parametrical regulation theory, Kybernetes, The International Journal of Cybernetics, Systems and Management Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 5, 2008, 623-636.
-  Ashimov A.A., Sagadiyev K.A., Borovskiy Yu.V., Iskakov N.A., Ashimov As.A., On the Market Economy Development Parametrical Regulation Theory, Proc. of the 16th International Conference on Systems Science, Wrocław, Poland, Vol. 1, 2007, 493-502.
-  Ashimov A.A., Sagadiyev K.A., Borovskiy Yu.V., Iskakov N.A., Ashimov As.A., Multi-targeted parametrical regulation of market economy development with the account of non-controlled parameters influence, Proc. of the 10th IASTED International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2007, 280-284.
-  Ashimov A.A., Sultanov B.T., Adilov Zh.M., Borovskiy Yu.V., Borovskiy N.Yu., Ashimov As.A., Development of parametrical regulation theory on the basis of one class computable general equilibrium models, Proc. of 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2009, 212-217.
-  Makarov V.L., Bakhtizin A.R., Sulakshin S.S., The application of computable models in state management, Scientific Expert, Moscow, 2007, (in Russian).
-  Peter M.W. et al., MONASH-MRF: A Multi-sectoral, Multi-regional Model of the Australian Economy, Monash University, Victoria 3800, Australia, 2001.