Neural networks in adaptive control for a complex of operations with uncertain parameters
International Conference on Systems Engineering (18 ; 2006 ; Coventry)
This paper concerns a control system for a resource distribution in a complex of parallel operations. The operations are described by relational knowledge representation with uncertain parameters characterized by an expert. The knowledge obtained from an expert is further corrected online by applying an adaptation process. Three particular adaptive control algorithms are suggested, of which two use an artificial neural network. The paper presents selected results of simulations showing that the proposed concepts and algorithms may be practically useful.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., wykr.
-  BUBNICKI Z., Uncertain Logics, Variables and Systems, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, London, New York 2002.
-  BUBNICKI Z., Uncertain variables and their applications for control systems, Kybernetes, 31, 9/10, 2002, 1260-1273.
-  BUBNICKI Z., Quality of an operation system control based on uncertain variables, Proc. Int. Conf. on Modelling, Identification and Control, Acta Press, Zurich, 2004, 148-153.
-  BUBNICKI Z., Analysis and Decision Making in Uncertain Systems, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, London, New York 2004.
-  BUBNICKI Z., On allocation problems for a complex of parallel operations described by uncertain variables, Foundations of Computing and Decision Sciences, 30, 2, 2005, 77-90.
-  ORSKI D., Quality analysis and adaptation in control systems with a controller based on uncertain variables, Proc. 16th Int. Conf. on Systems Engineering, Vol. 2, Coventry 2003, 525-530.
-  ORSKI D., SUGISAKA M., Application of uncertain variables in an adaptive decision system for a complex of operations, Systems Science, 30, 3, 2004, 85-94.
-  ORSKI D., Quality of cascade operations control based on uncertain variables. Artificial Life and Robotics, 9, 1, 2005, 32-35.