Fuzzy probabilistic models in structural reliability
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Two types of uncertainties can be generally recognised in structural reliability: natural randomness of basic variables and vagueness of performance requirements. While the randomness of basic variables is handled by common methods of the probability theory, the vagueness of the performance requirements is described by the basic tools of the theory of fuzzy sets. Both, the types of uncertainties are combined in the newly defined fuzzy probabilistic measures of structural reliability, the damage function and the fuzzy probability of failure. The proposed measures can be efficiently applied in a similar way as conventional probabilistic quantities for the verification and optimisation of structural reliability. Adequate data are however needed for further development of the outlined concepts.
bibliogr. 8 poz.
-  Bachmann, H. and W. Ammann (1987). Vibration in structures induced by man and machines, Zurich: IABSE.
-  Brown, C.B. and J.T.P. Yao (1983). Fuzzy sets and structural engineering. Journal of structural engineering, 109, 5, 1211-1225.
-  Holický, M. and L. Őstlund (1983). Probabilistic design concept. In: Proc. International colloquium IABSE: Structural ser viceability of buildings, Gőteborg, pp. 91 - 98.
-  Holický, M. (1996). Fuzzy probabilistic optimisation of building performance. In: Proc. CIB-ASTM-ISORILEM International symposium - Application of the performance concept in building, Tel Aviv, 1996, pp. 4-75 to 84. (see also Automation in construction 8, 4, 1999; pp. 437-443).
-  Holický, M. (2001). Performance deficiency of a department store–case study, In: Proc. Safety, risk and reliability–Trends in engineering. International Conference, Malta 2001; Zürich, IABSE, pp. 321-326.
-  ISO 2631-2 (1989). Evaluation of human exposure to whole/body vibration - Part 2: Continuous and shockinduced vibration in buildings (1 to 80) Hz.
-  ISO 10137 (1991). Basis for design of structures - Serviceability of buildings against vibration.
-  Shiraishi, N. and H. Furuta (1983). Structural design as fuzzy decision model. In:Proc. ICASP 4, Pitagoras Editrice, Bologna, p. 741-752.