Occupational hazard management at the grinding station
Treść / Zawartość
The paper demonstrates the usefulness of the Risk Score method for risk management at professional grinding stations, taking into account the nature of the station's operations. The adoption of consistent processes within a comprehensive framework helps to ensure that risk is managed efectively, eficiently and coherently across the organization. The approach described in this paper introduces the principles and guidelines for managing safety risk in an orderly, transparent and credible manner. The aim of the present study is to reduce occupational hazard at grinding stations.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys., tab.
-  Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy on general provisions for occupational health and safety, Journal of Laws No. 169 item. 1650, as later amended, Warsaw, 2003 - in Polish.
-  Polish Labour Code, Consolidated Text, Health and Safety, Warsaw, 2011 - in Polish.
-  Szulc R., Occupational Risk Evaluation at a Working Position. Welding, Gdansk, 2009 - in Polish.
-  Lock D., Gower Handbook of Quality Management, Gower Publishing Limited, London, 1994.
-  University Safety Committee, Safety Risk Management Procedure, Safety & Health, June 2010, http://www.safety.uwa.edu.au/safetymanagement?f=278606, access: August 2011.
-  Kinney G.F., Wiruth A.D., Practical Risk Analysis for Safety Management, US Naval Postgraduate School, Security Department, China Lake, California, 1976.
-  Bryła R., Safe Working Position, Elamed, Bydgoszcz, 2007 - in Polish.
-  National Labour Inspectorate, The risk assessment training is a simple, materials prepared by National Labour Inspectorate, http://www.pip.gov.pl/html/pl/prewencja/ocena_ryzyka_zawodowego/94000000.php, access: August 2011 - in Polish.