Assessment of Technogenic Loading on the Surface Water Bodies of the Separate Regions of the North-Western Black Sea
Treść / Zawartość
The assessment of surface water quality and technogenic loading on the separate regions of the North-Western Black Sea, namely the Mykolaiv region, was performed in this work. The water quality assessment was conducted using the graphical method that allows determining the suitability of water for the certain types of water using, as well as the method of calculating a water pollution combinatorial index. The estimation of the technogenic loading is based on calculating a technogenic loading module. It was found that the surface waters of the Mykolaiv region do not meet the requirements of fisheries in relation to most quality indicators. According to various standards, this surface water quality in this region is characterized by the “polluted” – “very dirty” categories. A reduction of the technogenic loading by the volume of wastewater discharges since 2006 can be determined. According to the pollutant discharge indicators, a steady decrease of the level of loading has been noted since 2005, which is caused by a reduction of wastewater discharges.
Bibliogr. 19 poz., rys., tab.
- 1. Adamenko O.M., Rudko H.I. 1997. Environmental Geology. Manuskrypt, Kyiv. (in Ukrainian)
- 2. Baluieva O., Chynkuliak N. 2013. Cluster analyses of the Ukrainian territories according to the indices of the anthropogenic loads on the natural environment. Efektyvna ekonomika, 12. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2574. (in Ukrainian)
- 3. Ecological passport of the region for 2005. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2006. (in Ukrainian)
- 4. Ecological passport of the region for 2007. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2008. (in Ukrainian)
- 5. Ecological passport of the region for 2010. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2011. (in Ukrainian)
- 6. Ecological passport of the region for 2012. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2013. (in Ukrainian)
- 7. Ecological passport of the region for 2013. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2014. (in Ukrainian)
- 8. Ecological passport of the region for 2016. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2017. (in Ukrainian)
- 9. Ecological passport of the Mykolaiv region for 2017. Mykolaiv 2018. (in Ukrainian)
- 10. Ecological passport of the region for 2018. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv 2019. (in Ukrainian)
- 11. Igoshin N.I. 2009. Problems of restoration of small rivers and reservoirs. Hydroecological Aspects: A Training Manual. Burun Book, Kharkov. (in Russian)
- 12. Malovanyy M. et al. 2018. Two stage treatment of solid waste leachates in aerated lagoons and at municipal wastewater treatment plants. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (10), 23–30. doi.org/10.15587/1729–4061.2018.122425.
- 13. Malovanyy M. et al. 2019. Perspective technologies of the treatment of the wastewaters with high content of organic pollutants and ammoniacal nitrogen. Journal of Ecological Engineering, 20(2), 8–15. https://doi.org/10.12911/22998993/94917.
- 14. Melnyk L. et al. 2015. Аdsorption of heavy metals ions from liquid media by palygorskite. Chemistry & Chemical Technology, 9(4), 467–470. https://doi. org/10.23939/chcht09.04.467.
- 15. Mitryasova O.P., Selivanovа A.M. 2014. Evaluation of the ecological status of surface water resources of the Mykolaiv region. Scientific papers of the Black Sea State University named after Peter Mohyla of the Kyiv Mohyla Academy Complex. Series: Ecology. 232, 220, 92–96. (in Ukrainian)
- 16. Nykyforov V. et al. 2016. The biotechnological ways of blue-green algae complex processing. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5(10), 11–18. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729–4061.2016.79789.
- 17. Regional report on the state of the environment in Mykolaiv region in 2018. 2019. Mykolaiv. (in Ukrainian)
- 18. Safranov T.A. et al. 2015. Systematic analysis of environmental quality. Textbook. Ecology, Odessa. (in Ukrainian)
- 19. Zelenko Y. et al. 2019. Оptimization of heat-andpower plants water purification. Chemistry & Chemical Technology, 13(2), 218–223. https://doi.org/10.23939/chcht13.02.218
Opracowanie rekordu ze środków MNiSW, umowa Nr 461252 w ramach programu "Społeczna odpowiedzialność nauki" - moduł: Popularyzacja nauki i promocja sportu (2020).