Multipurpose Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Integrated Navigation System Development and Testing
Treść / Zawartość
The paper presents development of prototype of integrated inertial-satellite navigation system that contains 3-axis accelerometers, gyros, magnetometers, barometric altimeter and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver. Navigation system testing procedure by means of flight at airdrome at small remotely piloted aircraft system (RPAS) is described, and data processing details with results are submitted. These results received from the data post-processing had approved the efficiency of integrated navigation system functioning in normal navigation mode, i.e. during availability of GNSS measurements. It has been shown as well that after approximately 10 s of autonomous MEMS inertial navigation system (INS) functioning accuracy of velocity and position calculation degrades significantly.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys.
-  B Commission staff working document: Towards a European strategy for the development of civil applications of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) // European Commission. – Brussels, 2012. – 26 p.
-  E. Jones New Approaches for Autonomous Logistics Aircraft and Ground Systems / Institution of Engineering and Technology 2nd Autonomous System Conference, London, November, 2007. – P. 1–7.
-  John V. McCoy Unmanned aerial logistics vehicles: a concept worth pursuing? / Master of military art and science thesis. Faculty of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Florida Institute of Technology, USA, 2002. – 68 p.
-  Technical data sheet of inertial measurement unit ADIS 16362. Electronic resource // http://www.analog.com/en/mems-sensors
-  Technical data sheet of magnetometer HMC5843. Electronic resource // www.honeywell.com/magneticsensors
-  Technical data sheet of pressure sensor BMP085. Electronic resource // http://www.datasheetarchive.com/BMP085- datasheet.html
-  Technical data sheet of GNSS receiver OEMV-1. Electronic resource // www.novatel.com/Documents/Papers/OEMV- 1.pdf
-  Larin V.B. Attitude-Determination Problems for a Rigid Body // Int. Appl. Mech. – 2001.– 37. – №7. – P. 870 – 898.
-  Kharchenko V.P. Analysis of unmanned aerial vehicle kinematic equations integration algorithms / V.P. Kharchenko, S.I. Ilnytska // Proceedings of the NAU – 2010. – №3 (44).–P.9-17.
-  Larin V.B. About correction of inertial navigation system functioning / A.A. Tunik, V.B. Larin // Problems of control and informatics. – 2010. – №4. – P. 130–142.
-  Kharchenko V.P. Analysis of the efficiency of algorithms of integrated inertialsatellite navigation system / V.P. Kharchenko, S.I. Ilnytska // Mechanics of gyroscopic systems. Scientific-technical digest of Kyiv Polytechnic university. Edition 22. Kyiv 2010 – P. 32–43.