Emission of pollutants from motor vehicles in Poland comparing to pollutant emission in the European Union
Treść / Zawartość
The inventory results of pollutant emission from motor vehicles in Poland comparing to the emission of pollutants in the European Union have been presented in the paper. The analysis is based on the official results of the pollution inventory reported to the European Union. Emission of the following substances was considered for the years 1990-2016 for Poland and the European Union from all civilization and road transport activities: carbon monoxide, non-methan volatile organic compounds, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter consisting of fractions: total suspended particles, PM10 and PM2.5. It was observed that the share of pollutant emission from road transport in Poland is smaller than for the entire European Union. This is especially evident in the case of particulate matter and nitrogen oxides. As a result of the analysis of the emission inventory in the European Union, it was confirmed that the share of motorization in the emission of pollutants harmful to human health is significantly smaller in Poland than in the entire European Union. Therefore, conducting a detailed analysis of specific distance emission of pollutants from a statistical vehicle as well as extending research on greenhouse gas emission from motor vehicles is recommended.
Bibliogr. 13 poz., wykr.
- Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw, email@example.com
- Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw, email@example.com
-  1990-2016 Air pollutant emission inventory report. Environment and Climate Change Canada. 2018.
-  2014 National Emissions Inventory, version 2 Technical Support Document. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Air Quality Assessment Division Emissions Inventory and Analysis Group Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. 2018.
-  Air Pollutant Inventories for England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland: 1990-2016. Ricardo Energy & Environment for the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, The Scottish Government, The Welsh Government and The Northern Ireland Department for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs. 2018.
-  BEBKIEWICZ, K., CHŁOPEK, Z., SZCZEPAŃSKI, K., ZIMAKOWSKA-LASKOWSKA, M. Assessment of results of pollutant emission inventory of the road transport sector in Poland in 2000-2015. The Archives of Automotive Engineering - Archiwum Motoryzacji. 2017, 78(4), 5-25.
-  BEBKIEWICZ, K., CHŁOPEK, Z., SZCZEPAŃSKI, K., ZIMAKOWSKA-LASKOWSKA, M. Issues of modeling the total pollutant emission from vehicles. Proceedings of the Institute of Vehicles. 2017, 1(110), 103-118.
-  BEBKIEWICZ, K., CHŁOPEK, Z., SZCZEPAŃSKI, K., ZIMAKOWSKA-LASKOWSKA, M. Results of air emission inventory from road transport in Poland in 2014. Proceedings of the Institute of Vehicles. 2017, 1(110), 77-88.
-  CHŁOPEK, Z., DĘBSKI, B., SZCZEPAŃSKI, K. Theory and practice of inventory pollutant emission from civilization related sources: share of the emission harmful to health from road transport. The Archives of Automotive Engineering - Archiwum Motoryzacji. 2018, 79(1), 5-22.
-  EEA Report No 6/2018. European Union emission inventory report 1990-2016 under the UNECE Convention on Longrange Transboundary Air Pollution (LRTAP). Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union. 2018.
-  EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook - 2016. European Environment Agency.
-  https://gispub.epa.gov/neireport/2014 (2019-02-10).
-  LI, M. et. al. Anthropogenic emission inventories in China: A review. National Science Review. 2017, 4(6), 834-866.
-  Poland’s Informative Inventory Report 2018. Submission under the UN ECE Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution and the Directive (EU) 2016/2284 Warszawa. National Centre for Emission Management (KOBiZE) at the Institute of Environmental Protection - National Research Institute. February 2018.
-  UK Emission Mapping Methodology A report of the National Atmospheric Emission Inventory 2016. Ricardo Energy & Environment for Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy; Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; The Scottish Government; Welsh Government; Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs for Northern Ireland. 2018.