Modelling of Traffic Incidents in Transport
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Safety is one of the most important criteria for assessing the transport process. The traffic process in available traffic space are partly organized and planned. However, these plans are subject to numerous disturbances of probabilistic nature. These disturbances, contribute to the commission of errors by the operators of vehicles and traffic managers. They lead to traffic incidents, which under certain circumstances may transform into accidents. In the paper the method of modelling traffic incidents, using different types of Petri nets is presented. Example of the serious air traffic incident shows the opportunities offered by the application of this modelling tech-nique. In addition, the possibility of its use in maritime transport, for example, modelling of traffic at the wa-terways intersection is presented.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys.
-  Aviation Law 2002. Act of 3 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 130, item. 1112) (in Polish)
-  Civil Aviation Authority 2009. Statement No. 78 of President of the Office of Civil Aviation from 18 September 2009 on air event No. 344/07, Warsaw. (in Polish)
-  Jensen K. 1997. Coloured Petri Nets. Basic Concepts, Analysis Methods and Practical Use. Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science. Springer Verlag.
-  Majzner P. & Piszczek W. 2010. Investigation of vessel traffic processes at waterway intersections, Scientific Journals Maritime University of Szczecin, vol. 21(93)/2010, p. 62-66. Szczecin.
-  Marsan M.A., Balbo G., Conte G., Donatelli S., Franceschinis G. 1999. Modelling with Generalized Stochastic Petri Nets, Universita degli Studi di Torino, Dipartamento d'Informati-ca.
-  Sistla A.P. & Godefroid P. 2004. Symmetry and reduced sym-metry in model checking, ACM Transactions in Programming Languages Systems, 26(4) p. 702-734.
-  Skorupski J. 2010. Simulation analysis of relation between se-rious incident and accident in air traffic, Logistics (ISSN 1231-5478) No. 4/2010, Institute of Logistics and Ware-housing, Poznan.
-  Szpyrka M. 2008. Petri Nets in Modelling and Analysing of Concurrent Systems, WNT, Warszawa. (in Polish)