Thermodynamic modeling of combustion process of the internal combustion engines - an overview
Treść / Zawartość
The mathematical description of combustion process in the internal combustion engines is a very difficult task, due to the variety of phenomena that occurring in the engine from the moment when the fuel-air mixture ignites up to the moment when intake and exhaust valves beginning open. Modeling of the combustion process plays an important role in the engine simulation, which allows to predict incylinder pressure during the combustion, engine performance and environmental impact with high accuracy. The toxic emissions, which appears as a result of fuels combustion, are one of the main environmental problem and as a result the air pollutant regulations are increasingly stringent, what makes the investigation of the combustion process to be a relevant task.
Bibliogr. 32 poz., rys., wykr.
-  AVL. AVL-Boost Software Combustion Models, User Man., 2015.
-  AWAD, S., VARUVEL, E.G., LOUBAR, K., TAZEROUT, M. Single zone combustion modeling of biodiesel from wastes in diesel engine. Fuel. 2013, 106, 558-568.
-  BARATTA, M., FERRARI, A., ZHANG, Q. Multi-zone thermodynamic modeling of combustion and emission formation in CNG engines using detailed chemical kinetics. Fuel. 2018, 231, 396-403.
-  BROEKAERT, S., DE CUYPER, T., DE PAEPE, M., VERHELST, S. Evaluation of empirical heat transfer models for HCCI combustion in a CFR engine. Appl. Energy. 2017, 205, 1141-1150.
-  CLAYWELL, M. Coupled WAVE coupled WAVEVECTIS simulation of an intake simulation of an intake restricted engine.
-  CRIPPA, M., GRANIER, C. Forty years of improvements in European air quality: regional policy-industry interactions with global impacts. Atmos. Chem. Phys. 2016. 16(6), 3825-3841.
-  BIELACZYC, P., WOODBURN, J. Current directions in LD powertrain technology in response to stringent exhaust emissions and fuel efficiency requirements. 2016, 166(3), 62-75.
-  European Parliament, Council of the European Union. Regulation (EC) No 715/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 June 2007 on type approval of motor vehicles with respect to emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 5 and Euro 6) and on access to vehicle repair and mai. Off. J. Eur. Union. 2007, L171, 1-16.
-  FAGUNDEZ, J.L.S., SARI, R.L., MARTINS, M.E.S., SALAU, N.P.G. Comparative analysis of different heat transfer correlations in a two-zone combustion model applied on a SI engine fueled with wet ethanol. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2017, 115, 22-32.
-  FATHI, M., SOMERS, B. Stand-alone single- and multizone modeling of direct injection homogeneous charge compression ignition (DI-HCCI) combustion engines. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2017, 125, 1181-1190.
-  GRABOWSKI, Ł., PIETRYKOWSKI, K., WENDEKER, M. AVL simulation tools practical applications. 2017. 2012.
-  GUIZZETTI, M., ITALIA, F.A.P. Combined WAVEVECTIS simulation of an intake manifold of V6 PFI gasoline engine. 1-15.
-  HU, S., WANG, H., YANG, C., WANG, Y. Burnt fraction sensitivity analysis and 0-D modelling of common rail diesel engine using Wiebe function. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2017, 115, 170-177.
-  ILIEV, S.P. Developing of a 1-D combustion model and study of engine characteristics using ethanol- gasoline blends. Proc. World Congr. Eng. 2014, II, 1-6.
-  KABANOV, O. Choosing of calculation method for heat transfer process in gas engine with spark ignition. 2012, 96-102.
-  KAVTARADZE, R.Z. IC engines theory. Book for universities. N.E. Bauman, Moscow 2008.
-  KÉROMNÈS, A. Internal combustion engine modeling. 2017.
-  LOGANATHAN, S., LEENUS, J.M., NAGALINGAM, B., PRABHU, L. Heat release rate and performance simulation of DME fuelled diesel engine using oxygenate correction factor and load correction factor in double Wiebe function. Energy. 2018, 150, 77-91.
-  LOUNICI, M.S., LOUBAR, K., BALISTROU, M., TAZEROUT, M. Investigation on heat transfer evaluation for a more efficient two-zone combustion model in the case of natural gas SI engines. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2011, 31(2-3), 319-328.
-  MAROTEAUX, F., SAAD, C. Diesel engine combustion modeling for hardware in the loop applications: effects of ignition delay time model. Energy. 2013, 57, 641-652.
-  MAROTEAUX, F., SAAD, C., AUBERTIN, F. Development and validation of double and single Wiebe function for multi-injection mode Diesel engine combustion modelling for hardware-in-the-loop applications. Energy Convers. Manag. 2015, 105, 630-641.
-  NOBAKHT, A.Y., KHOSHBAKHI, S.R., RAHIMI, A. A parametric study on natural gas fueled HCCI combustion engine using a multi-zone combustion model. Fuel. 2011, 90(4), 1508-1514.
-  RAKOPOULOS, C.D., RAKOPOULOS, D.C., MAVROPOULOS, G.C., KOSMADAKIS, G.M. Investigating the EGR rate and temperature impact on diesel engine combustion and emissions under various injection timings and loads by comprehensive two-zone modeling. Energy. 2018, 157, 990-1014.
-  Ricardo. “Ricardo software WAVE,” User Man., 2016.
-  SHAHBAKHTI, M., KOCH, C.R. Thermo-kinetic combustion modeling of an HCCI engine to analyze ignition timing for control applications. Spring Tech. Meet. Combust. Institute/Canadian Sect. 2007, 1-7.
-  SONG, R., SCHOCK, H. A control-oriented model of turbulent jet ignition combustion in a rapid compression machine. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part D J. Automob. Eng. 2017, 231(10), 1315-1325.
-  SORUSBAY, C., SOYHAN, H.S. Double-Wiebe function: an approach for single-zone HCCI engine modeling. Appl. Therm. Eng. 2007, 28(11-12), 1284-1290.
-  STONE, R. Introduction to internal combustion engines. 3. Springer 1999.
-  SUN, Y., WANG, H., YANG, C., WANG, Y. Development and validation of a marine sequential turbocharging diesel engine combustion model based on double Wiebe function and partial least squares method. Energy Convers. Manag. 2017, 151, 481-495.
-  VERHELST, S., SHEPPARD, C.G.W. Multi-zone thermodynamic modelling of spark-ignition engine combustion - an overview. Energy Convers. Manag. 2009, 50(5), 1326-1335.
-  YANG, X., ZHU, G.G. A control-oriented hybrid combustion model of a homogeneous charge compression ignition capable spark ignition engine. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part D J. Automob. Eng. 2012, 226(10), 1380-1395.
-  YILDIZ, M., ALBAYRAK ÇEPER, B. Zero-dimensional single zone engine modeling of an SI engine fuelled with methane and methane-hydrogen blend using single and double Wiebe function: a comparative study. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy. 2017, 42(40), 25756-25765.