Determining the minimum sum of production order delays in a two-machine system
Treść / Zawartość
One of the main tasks in the planning of production processes is to satisfy the needs of the customers in terms of quantity, quality and time. The issue of the timely execution of production orders is becoming increasingly important. Based on the conducted studies it can be concluded that the size of the delay depends on the adopted scheduling of orders. This paper focuses on the problem of implementing a scheduling of production orders that will allow to avoid delays, and in the event such a scheduling is not possible, for minimizing the sum of delays of all the orders. A new algorithm has been proposed that allows to determine of the optimal sequence of production orders with the minimum sum of delays. The considerations have been limited to the issue of a two-machine system in which the orders are carried out in a flow.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys., tab.
- West Pomeranian University of Technology Szczecin, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics, Al. Piastów 19, 70-310 Szczecin, Poland
- University of Zielona Góra, Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Econometrics, Poland
-  Dylewski R., Jardzioch A. Krebs I., The Optimal Sequence of Production Orders, Taking into Account the Cost of Delays, Management and Production Engineering Review, 7, 2, 21–28, 2016.
-  Okongwu U., Lauras M., Francois J., Deschamps J-Ch., Impact of the integration of tactical supply chain planning determinants on performance, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 38, 181–194, 2016.
-  Cherrafi A., Elfezazi S., Chiarini A., Mokhlis A. Benhida K., The integration of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and sustainability: A literature review and future research directions for developing a specific model, Journal of Cleaner Production, 139, 828–846, 2016.
-  Aljorephani S. K., ElMaraghy H. A., Impact of Product Platform and Market Demand on Manufacturing System Performance and Production Cost, Procedia CIRP, 52, 74–79, 2016.
-  Yang D-L., Hou Y-T., Kuo W.-H., A note on a single-machine lot scheduling problem with indivisible orders, Computers and Operations Research, 79, 34–38, 2017.
-  Schmitt R. H., Ellerich M., Humphrey S., Multi-objective allocation of customized orders to production-line networks, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, 65, 1, 429–432, 2016.
-  Hoogeveen H., Lente C., Tkindt V., Rescheduling for new orders on a single machine with setup times, European Journal of Operational Research, 223, 1, 40–46, 2012.
-  Jardzioch A. Bulwan K., The prioritisation of production orders under the bee colony algorithm, Advances in Manufacturing Science and Technology, 37, 4, 49–59, 2013.
-  Ji Q., Wang Y., Hu X., Optimal production planning for assembly systems with uncertain capacities and random demand, European Journal of Operational Research, 253, 2, 393–391, 2016.
-  Germs R., Van Foreest N.D., Kilc O.A., Optimal polices for production-clearing systems under continuous – review, European Journal of Operational Research, 255, 3, 747–757, 2016.
-  Wan H., Wang Q., Asymptotically-optimal component allocation for Assemble-to-Order production – inventory systems, Operations Research Letters, 43, 3, 304–310, 2015.