Comparative tests of a passenger car with compression ignition engine on chassis dynamometer during NEDC and WLTC tests and during RDE road test
Treść / Zawartość
Air pollution is a challenge for municipal authorities. Increased emission of PM10 and PM2.5 particles is particularly noticeable in Poland primarily the autumn and winter period. That is due to the start of the heating season. According to the above data, road transport accounted for approximately 5% of the creation of PM10 particles, ca. 7% of PM2.5 and approximately 32% for NOx. In Poland, suspended particles (PM10 and PM2.5) cause deaths of as many as 45,000 people a year. The issue of smog also affects other European cities. Therefore, it is necessary to undertake concrete efforts in order to reduce vehicle exhaust emissions as much as possible. It is therefore justifiable to reduce the emission of exhaust pollution, particularly NOx, PM, PN by conventional passenger cars powered by compression ignition engines. Emissions by these passenger cars have been reduced systematically. Comparative tests of the above emission of exhaust pollution were conducted on chassis dynamometer of such passenger car in NEDC cycle and in the new WLTC cycle in order to verify the level of emissions from this type of passenger car. Measurements of fuel consumption by that car were also taken. Emission of exhaust pollution and fuel consumption of the this car were also taken in the RDE road test.
Bibliogr. 14 poz., il. kolor., fot., wykr.
- Motor Transport Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environment Protection Centre in Motor Transport Institute, email@example.com
- Environment Protection Centre in Motor Transport Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Automotive and Construction Machinery Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, email@example.com
-  Krajowy bilans emisji SO2, NOx, CO, NH3, NMLZO, pyłów, metali ciężkich i TZO za lata2015-2016 w układzie klasyfikacji SNAP. KOBiZE, styczeń 2018.
-  NIK. Ochrona powietrza przed zanieczyszczeniami, 2018.
-  United Nations. Agreement concerning the Adoption of Uniform Technical Prescriptions for Wheeled Vehicles, Equipment and Parts which can be Fitted and/or be Used on Wheeled Vehicles and the Conditions for Reciprocal Recognition of Approvals Granted on the Basis of these Prescriptions. Addendum 82 I Regulation No. 83 Revision 5 Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to engine fuel requirements. E/ECE/324/Rev.1/Add/82/Rev.5-E/ECE/TRANS/505/Rev.1/Add.82/Rev.5, 4.02.2015.
-  Global Registry Addendum15: Global technical regulation No. 15. Worldwide harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure. ECE/TRANS/180/Add.15.
-  Proposal for Amendment 4 to UN GTP No 15 (Wordwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedures (WLTP). ECE/TRANS/WP.29/2018/71.
-  Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/427 of 10 March 2016 amending Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 as regards emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6).
-  Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/646 of 20 April 2016 amending Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 as regards emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6).
-  Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1154 of 7 June 2017 amending Regulation (EU) 2017/1151 supplementing Regulation (EC) No 715/2007 of the European Parliament and of the Council on type-approval of motor vehicles with respect to emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 5 and Euro 6) and on access to vehicle repair and maintenance information, amending Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, Commission Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) No 1230/2012 and repealing Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 and Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards real-driving emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6).
-  Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/1832 of 5 November 2018 amending Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, Commission Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1151 for the purpose of improving the emission type approval tests and procedures for light passenger and commercial vehicles, including those for in-service conformity and real-driving emissions and introducing devices for monitoring the consumption of fuel and electric energy.
-  Semtech DS: On Board Vehicle Emissions Analyzer. User Manual.
-  JAKUBIAK-LASOCKA, J., LASOCKI, J., BADYDA, A.J. The influence of particulate matter on respiratory morbidity and mortality in children and infants. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2015, 849, 39-48.
-  www.wltpfacts.eu
-  Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1002 of 16 July 2018 amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/1153 to clarify and simplify the correlation procedure and to adapt it to changes to Regulation (EU) 2017/1151.
-  Wdrożenie procedury dotyczącej przejazdu dla realizacji badań emisji zanieczyszczeń spalin (RDE). Praca statutowa 06/18/ITS/008. Instytut Transportu Samochodowego.