Sensitivity analysis for power plant pumping systems in breakdown
Treść / Zawartość
The small number of available complete modern pump characteristics makes the safety analysis of nuclear and conventional power plants based on the characteristics made over half a century ago of speciﬁc speeds nq = 24.6,147.1 and 261.4. The aim of the paper is to check sensitivity of the power plant system response for diﬀerent complete pump characteristics–modern and available from older tests for nq = 24.6, 147.1 and 261.4. It has been shown that Suter’s characteristics for modern pumps give a diﬀerent response to the pumping system of a power plant in break down than those used so far.
Bibliogr. 12 poz., rys.
-  W. Jędral, K. Karaśkiewicz, and J. Szymczyk. Study of the complete characteristics of centrifugal pumps. Scientiﬁc Works of Warsaw University of Technology. Conferences, 27:79–87, 2011 (in Polish).
-  W. Jędral, K. Karaśkiewicz, and J. Szymczyk. Unsteady states of operation and complete characteristics of centrifugal pumps. Pompy, Pompownie, 1(148):41–44, 2013 (in Polish).
-  W. Jędral, K. Karaśkiewicz, and J. Szymczyk. Studies of transients and complete characteristics of centrifugal pumps. Instal, (11):21–24, 2013 (in Polish).
-  W. Jędral, K. Karaśkiewicz, and J. Szymczyk. Pump transients and complete pump performance characteristics. Journal of Power Technologies, 94(3):196–201, 2014.
-  W. Jędral, K. Karaśkiewicz, and J. Szymczyk. The complete characteristics of centrifugal pumps and the method of their approximate determination. Pompy, Pompownie, 2(149):28–31 2013 (in Polish).
-  Y. Lahssuny. Transients caused by the pump coastdown in pressurized water reactors. Ph.D. Thesis, Warsaw University of Technology, 1996.
-  W. Jędral and K. Karaśkiewicz. Start-up of axial-ﬂow pump at initial reverse ﬂow. Pompy, Pompownie, 107(4):30–34, 2002 (in Polish).
-  R. Zhu, Y. Liu, X. Wang, Q. Fu, A. Yang, and Y. Long. There search on AP1000 nuclear main pumps’ complete characteristics and the normalization method. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 99:1–8, 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.anucene.2016.08.014.
-  I.A. Lipatov, I.V. Elkin, A.I. Antonova, G.I. Dremin, A.V. Kapustin, S.M. Nikonov, A.A. Rovnov, and V.I. Gudkov. Four-quadrant characteristics of PSB-VVERpumps. Proceedings of the International Conference “Nuclear Energy for New Europ 2005”, pages 056.1–10, Bled, Slovenia, September 5–8, 2005.
-  E.B. Wylie and V.L. Streeter. Fluid Transients in Systems, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliﬀs, 1993.
-  W. Jędral. Research and application of complete centrifugal pump characteristics to increase their reliability and energy eﬃciency in liquid transport, especially in power engineering. Research project nr NN513331038 (grant MNiSW), Warsaw, 2010 (in Polish).
-  E. Ayder, A.N. Ilikan, M. Şen, C. Özgür, L. Kavurmacıoĝlu, and K. Kirkkopru. Experimental investigation of the complete characteristics of rotodynamic pumps. ASME 2009 Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting, pages 35-40, Vail, Colorado, 2-6 August, 2009. doi: 10.1115/FEDSM2009-78052.