Development and Standardization of Intelligent Transport Systems
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The paper refers to theoretical basis and history of Intelligent Transport Systems. The first term telematics was created in 1978, then transport telematics in 1990 and term - Intelligent Transportation Sys-tems (ITS) were approved in USA and Japan in 1991 and in Europe in 1994 on the world ITS Congress in France. The development and standardization of Intelligent Transportation Systems has been presented. ITS standardization in Europe is dealt with by the following institutions: CEN, ETSI and CENELEC. Furthermore standards of the applications of maritime intelligent transport systems have been presented including maritime Management and Information Systems, sea environment and interactive data on-line networks, ship integrated decision support systems, Advanced maritime navigation services, automatic identification, tracking and monitoring of vessels, as well as safety purposes.
Bibliogr 15 poz., rys., tab.
-  Berghout, L. & Bossom, R. & Chevreuil, M. & Burkert A. & Franco, G. & Gaillet, J. F. & Pencole, B. & Schulz, H. J. 1999. Transport Telematics System Architecture. Constraint analysis, mitigation strategies and recommendations. Directorate-General XIII of European Commission on In-formation Society. Brussels.
-  Dingus, T. & Hulse M. & Jahns S. & Alves-Foss, J. & Confer, S. & Rice, A. & Roberts, I. & Hanowski, R. & Sorenson D. 1996. Development of Human Factors Guidelines for Advanced Traveller Information Systems and Commercial Vehicle Operations. Literature Review. November.
-  Directive 2000/40/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 July 2010 on the framework for the deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems in the field of road transport and for interfaces with other modes of transport. EN Official Journal of the European Communities L 207.
-  Electronic Toll Collection/Electronic Screening Interoperability Pilot Project Final Report Synthesis. 2005. Department of Transportation, Publication FHWA-OP-03-XXX, USA, July 29.
-  Goel, A. 2007. Fleet Telematics – Real – Time management and Planning of Commercial Vehicle Operations. Operations Research. Computer Science Interfaces Series. Vol. 40. Springer.
-  Möglichkeiten und Grenzen des Einsatzes von Telematik im Verkehr. 2003. Internationales Verkehrswesen. Nr 12. Hamburg, s. 599-607.
-  Mikulski, J. 2007. Chair of Automatic Control in Transport, Faculty of Transport. Advances in Transport Systems Telematics. Silesian University of Technology, Katowice.
-  M/453 EN. Standardisation mandate addressed to CEN, CENELEC and ETSI in the field of information and communication technologies to support the interoperability of co-operative systems for Intelligent Transport in the European Community. European Commission Enterprise and Industry Directorate-General Innovation Policy. ICT for Competitiveness and Innovation Brussels, 6th October 2009. DG ENTR/D4.
-  Nora, S. & Minc, A. 1978. L'Informatisation de la société. Rapport à M. le Président de la République. La Documentation Française, Paris. English version. 1980. The Computerization of Society. A report to the President of France. MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
-  Nowacki, G. 2008. Road transport telematics. Monograph. Mo-tor Transport Institute, Warsaw.
-  Piecha, J. 2003. Register and data process in transport telematics systems. Monograph, Silesian University of Technolo-gy, Gliwice.
-  Tokuyama, H. 1996. Intelligent transportation systems in Ja-pan. Public Roads.
-  Wawrzyński, W. 2003. Telematics place in science discipline of transport. Transport Faculty of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw.
-  Wydro, K. 2001. Normalization in transport telematics. Tele-communication and Information Techniques, No 3-4, War-saw.
-  Wydro, K. 2005. Telematics – meaning and definition. Tele-communications and information techniques. No 1-2. Communications Institute, Warsaw.