Methodological Approaches to the Design of Business Games and Definition of Marine Specialists Training Content
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Knowledge owned by marine specialists demand only in rare cases of extreme navigation situa-tions. In this regard, the development of training game methods for actions in such situations is a very actual problem. The complex of professional business games is elaborated in the Baltic Fishing Fleet State Academy (BFFSA). The scenario of the business game is being developed in line with given objectives. For example, the main goal of the business game "Safety ensuring of shipping” is formation of abilities and skills for man-agement processes of safety ensuring in the field of cargo transportation.
Bibliogr. 6 poz.
-  Moyseenko S., Socio-pedagogical conditions for continuing professional education of marine engineers, Monograph, BFFSA, Kaliningrad 2004.
-  Moyseenko S., Meyler L., Theoretical and practical problems of specialists’ professional competence development in the field of maritime transport organization, Joint International IGIP-SEFI Annual Conference, Trnava 2010.
-  Meyler L., Moyseenko S., Development Prospects for the Maritime Transport Complex of the Kaliningrad Region and Professional Training, „Technical Coperation in Maritime Education and Training”, Proceedings of the 11-th Annual General Assembly International Association of Maritime Universities, Pusan 2010.
-  Pidkasistiy P., Game technology in learning and development, Russian pedagogical agency, Moscow 1996.
-  Wells, R. A., "Management Games and Simulations in Management Development: An Introduction"
-  Journal of Management Development, 1990, 9 (2) Platov V., Business games: development, organization, conducting, Nauka, Moscow 1991.