Integration of machine operators with shop floor control system for Industry 4.0
Treść / Zawartość
Research focused on integration of machine operators with information flow in manufacturing process according to Industry 4.0 requirements are presented in this paper. A special IT system connecting together machine operators, machine control, process and machine monitoring with companywide IT systems is developed. It is an answer on manufacture of airplane industry requirements. The main aim of the system presented in the article is full automation of information flow between a management level represented by Integrated Management IT System and manufacturing process level. From the management level an information about particular orders are taken, back an on-line information about manufacturing process and manufactured parts are given. System allows automatic identification of tasks for machine operator and particular currently machined part. Operator can verify information about process and tasks. System allows on-line analyzing process data. It is based on information from machining acquired: machine operator, process and machine monitoring systems and measurement devices handled by operator. Process data is integrated with related order as a history of particular manufactured part. System allows for measurement data analysis based on Statistical Process Control algorithm dedicated for short batches. It supports operator in process control. Measurement data are integrated with order data as a part of history of manufactured product. Finally a conception of Cyber-Physical Systems applying in integrated Shop Floor Control and Monitoring systems is presented and discussed.
Bibliogr. 28 poz., rys.
-  Oborski P., Developments in integration of advanced monitoring systems, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 75, 9–12, 1613–1632, 2014.
-  Mason R., Lalwani C., Mass customised distribution, Int. J. Production Economics, 114, 71–83, 2008.
-  Szulewski P., Diagnostics systems communication methods with machine tools control, IM Inżynieria Maszyn, Polski, ISSN 1426-708X, pp. 74–83, 2013.
-  Sałaciński T., SPC – Statistical Process Control, OWPW, Warszawa, 2015.
-  Coe N., Hess M., Global production networks, labour and development, Geoforum, 44, 4–9, 2013.
-  Szulewski P., Methods of diagnostic systems communication with machines tools control, Mechanik, 8–9, 427–438, 2013.
-  Oborski P., Trends of Manufacturing Systems Development, Inżynieria Maszyn, 17, 1, 7–16, 2012.
-  Park K.-J., Zheng R., Liu X., Cyber-physical systems Milestones and research challenges, Computer Communications, 36, 1–7, 2012.
-  Mourtzis D., Internet based collaboration in the manufacturing supply chain, CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 4, 296–304, 2011.
-  Oborski P., Integration of process supervision and control systems on the base of advanced IT systems, Mechanik, 8–9, 411–418/714, 2013.
-  Karnouskos S., Colombo A.W., Architecting the next generation of service- based SCADA/DCS system of systems, Proc. of the 37th IEEE Annual Conf. on Industrial Electronics (IECON’11), Melbourne, Australia, 2011.
-  Teti R., Jemielniak K., O’Donnell G., Dornfeld D., Advanced monitoring of machining operations, CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, 59, 717– 739, 2010.
-  Vellekoop J.M., Jakoby B., Chabicovsky R., Development trends in the field of sensors, e&i Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, 120, 11, 388– 394, 2003.
-  Jemielniak K., Commercial tool condition monitoring systems, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 15, 711– 721, 1999.
-  Laplante P.A., Real-Time Systems Design and Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
-  Honczarenko J., Szulewski P., EMO 2013 – programming-technical innovations in machine tools, Mechanik, 1, 14–20, 2014.
-  CELOS – from the idea to the finished product, DMG Electronics GMBH 2013.
-  Martinsena K., Holtskoga H., Larssona C.E., Social aspects of process monitoring in manufacturing systems, 45th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems 2012, Procedia CIRP, 3, 567–572, 2012.
-  Oborski P., Man-machine interactions in advanced manufacturing systems, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 23, 227– 232, 2004.
-  Oborski P., Social-technical aspects in modern manufacturing, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 22, 11–12, 848–854, 2003.
-  Mori M., Fujishima M., Remote monitoring and maintenance system for CNC machine tools, 8th CIRP Conference on Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering, Procedia CIRP, 12, 7– 12, 2013.
-  Oborski P., Multiagent shop floor control, Advances in Manufacturing Science and Technology, 34, 3, 61– 72, 2010.
-  Oborski P., Distributed multiagent shop floor control and monitoring system, Inżynieria Maszyn, 17, 1, 42–51, 2012.
-  Jemielniak K., Automatic tool condition monitoring, Inżynieria Maszyn, 17, 17–29, 2012.
-  Oborski P., Bielicki B., The system of measurement data analysis based on SPC dedicated for short batches, Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka, 21, 2, 71– 78, 2017.
-  National Science Foundation, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503286.
-  Wavering A.J., Foundation for Innovation: Strategic R&D Opportunities for 21th Century CyberPhysical Systems, National Instution for Standardisation and Technology, Report January 2013.
-  ZuDe Z., Quan L., Qing Song A., Cheng X., Intelligent monitoring and diagnosis for modern mechanical equipment based on the integration of embedded technology and FBGS technology, Measurement, 44, 1499–1511, 2011.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).