Test flights in the aircraft operation process
Treść / Zawartość
The article presents theoretical and practical aspects of aircraft reliability and safety of the performance of test flights in the operation process. The selected issues of operation of the means of transport in the aspect of the aircraft reliability, as well as the intensity of damage during the performance of test flights were presented. In short, the rules for operating the aircraft during test flights are described. A brief description of the causes of air crashes during test flights was presented, and the main hazards and risk occurring at the same time were shown. Subsequently, the authors’ methodology including a diagram for studying the aircraft features in terms of aerodynamic characteristics and performance and a model of the maintenance system of aircraft to perform the test flights, were demonstrated. The elements of the decision-making model, developed for this purpose, were briefly presented, showing the required and defined decision variables, constraints and an objective criterion function. The algorithm of the method was presented, and the examples of practical application and graphical data presentation in the DOSPIL application were indicated. The article was concluded with a short summary in which the main effects and directions of further work were presented.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys.
- Polish Air Force Academy Dywizjonu 303 Street 35, 08-521 Deblin, Poland tel.: +48 261 517423, fax: +48 261 517421
- Air Force Institute of Technology Ksiecia Boleslawa Street 6, 01-494 Warsaw, Poland tel.: +48 22 6851101, fax: +48 261851410
-  Ambroziak, T., About some aspects of modelling of transport systems, Scientific Papers of Warsaw University of Technology, Transport, p. 37, Publishing House of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw 2000.
-  Cur, K., Aircraft reliability and safety of test flights in the operation process, Doctoral dissertation, Air Force Institute of Technology, Warsaw 2015.
-  Kowaleczko,G.,Krzonkalla,J.,Nowakowski,M.,Rymaszewski,S.,Ułanowicz,L.,Zgrzywa,F., In-flight tests of functional properties of the aircraft with special equipment, Mechanics in aviation ML-XII’2006, Warsaw 2006.
-  Kowalski, M., Kozicki, W., The role and tasks of the aviation and engineering security in preparation for flights and its impact on the flying safety, Polish Air Force Academy Bulletin, 2/96, pp. 30-38, Dęblin 1996.
-  Kustroń, K., Lewitowicz, J., Sasim, B., Ergonomic problems of the pilot – aircraft cabin relationship in the aircraft tests, 6th Conference on Aircraft Research Methods and Techniques during Flight, Mrągowo 2004.
-  Lewitowicz, J., Kustroń, K., Fundamentals of the aircraft operation, Vol. 2. Operational properties and characteristics of the aircraft, Eds. Air Force Institute of Technology, Warsaw 2003.
-  Lewitowicz, J., Operational research of the aircraft during in-flight tests, 4th Conference on Aircraft Research Methods and Techniques during Flight, Part 1, Mrągowo 2000.
-  Methodology of the aircraft in-flight tests, Ministry of National Defence, Poznan 1978.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2018).