Labour Market in Poland for Women and Men 50+
Population ageing is one of the major challenges of modern Europe. In this context is worth to assessment the differences in the situation of women and men aged 50+ on the labour market. In the area of interest are primarily people aged 50-59/64, which are at this stage of life in which the situation on the labour market is particularly difficult. Paper was prepared mainly on the basis of the unpublished data developed within the project "Equalisation of Opportunities in the Labour Market for People Aged 50+". The analysis was conducted with the application of basic descriptive statistics, as well as chi-squared test. Comparing income of women and men aged 50+, t-Student test and median test for independent samples, as well as one- and two-way analysis of variance were used. (original abstract)
- Act of April 20th, 2004 on Promotion of Employment and Labour Market Institutions, Dziennik Ustaw of 2004 No. 99, item 1001 as amended.
- Stockburger D.W. (1998) Multivariate Statistics: Concepts, Models and Applications, Missouri State University, on-line version.
- Szymczak W. (2011) Podstawy statystyki dla psychologów, Difin, Warszawa.
- Walesiak M., Gatnar E. (2009) Statystyczna analiza danych z wykorzystaniem programu R, PWN, Warszawa.
- Wuensche K.E. (2007) Statistics Lessons, East Karolina University, Greenville 2007.
- Eurostat, lfsi_act_a, lfsa_argan, 10.04.2013.
- Unpublished data of "Diagnosis of situation of females and males 50+ on the labour market in Poland" developed within the project Equalisation of Opportunities in the Labour Market for People Aged 50+.