A novel method for separability of signal components to estimate radiation from a high-frequency subsystem
Treść / Zawartość
Specific requirements are designed and implemented in electronic and telecommunication systems for received signals, especially high-frequency ones, to examine and control the signal radiation. However, as a serious drawback, no special requirements are considered for the transmitted signals from a subsystem. Different industries have always been struggling with electromagnetic interferences affecting their electronic and telecommunication systems and imposing significant costs. It is thus necessary to specifically investigate this problem as every device is continuously exposed to interferences. Signal processing allows for the decomposition of a signal to its different components to simulate each component. Radiation control has its specific complexities in systems, requiring necessary measures from the very beginning of the design. This study attempted to determine the highest radiation from a subsystem by estimating the radiation fields. The study goal was to investigate the level of radiations received and transmitted from the adjacent systems, respectively, and present methods for control and eliminate the existing radiations. The proposed approach employs an algorithm which is based on multi-component signals, defect, and the radiation shield used in the subsystem. The algorithm flowchart focuses on the separation and of signal components and electromagnetic interference reduction. In this algorithm, the detection process is carried out at the bounds of each component, after which the separation process is performed in the vicinity of the different bounds. The proposed method works based on the Fourier transform of impulse functions for signal components decomposition that was employed to develop an algorithm for separation of the components of the signals input to the subsystem.
Bibliogr. 18 poz., tab., wz.
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Shiraz branch Islamic Azad University Shiraz, Iran
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Shiraz branch Islamic Azad University Shiraz, Iran, email@example.com
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Iran University of Science and Technology Tehran, Iran
-  Espejel-García D. et al., An alternative vehicle counting tool using the Kalman filter within MATLAB, Civil Engineering Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1029–1035 (2017), DOI: 10.28991/cej-030935.
-  Javadi K., Komjani N., Investigation into Low SAR PIFA Antenna and Design a Very Low SAR U-slot Antenna using Frequency Selective Surface for cell-phones and Wearable Applications, Italian Journal of Science and Engineering, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 145–157 (2017), DOI: 10.28991/ijse-01117.
-  Duan X., Rimolo-Donadio R., Brüns H.D., Schuster C., Fast and Concurrent Simulations for SI, PI, and EMI Analysis of Multilayer Printed Circuit Boards, Asia-Pacific Symposium on Electrom. Compatibility (APEMC), Beijing, China (2010), DOI: 10.1109/APEMC.2010.5475683.
-  Li H., Li L., Tang Y.Y., Mono-Component Decomposition of Signals Based on Blaschke Basis, International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 941–956 (2007), DOI: 10.1142/S0219691307002130.
-  Astaneh A.A., Gheisari S., Review and Comparison of Routing Metrics in Cognitive Radio Networks, Emerging Science Journal, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 191–201 (2018), DOI: 10.28991/esj-2018-01143.
-  Rasilainen K., Ilvonen J., Viikari V., Antenna matching at harmonic frequencies to complex load impedance, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 14, pp. 535–538 (2015), DOI:10.1109/LAWP.2014.2370760.
-  Chia Hao K., Chang Fa Y., Measurement and mitigation of electromagnetic interference from a radio navigation station to nearby power and telephone lines, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 2017–2021 (2006), DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2006.874571.
-  Abhari R., Eleftheriades G.V., Metallo-dielectric electromagnetic bandgap structures for suppression and isolation of the parallel-plate noise in high-speed circuits, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Technique, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 1629–1639 (2003), DOI: 10.1109/TMTT.2003.812555.
-  Lundstedt H., Persson T., Andersson V., The extreme solar storm of May 1921: observations and a complex topological model, Annales Geophysicae, vol. 33, pp. 109–116 (2015), DOI: 10.5194/angeo33-109-2015.
-  Qiuhui C., Luoqing L., Wang Y., Amplitudes of mono-component signals and the generalized sampling functions, Signal Processing, vol. 94, pp. 255–263 (2014), DOI: 10.1016/j.sigpro.2013.06.034.
-  Flamarz Al-Arkawazi S.A., Measuring the Influences and Impacts of Signalized Intersection Delay Reduction on the Fuel Consumption, Operation Cost and Exhaust Emissions, Civil Engineering Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 552–571 (2018), DOI: 10.28991/cej-0309115.
-  Movahedian Attar N., Dynamic Detection of Secure Routes in Ad hoc Networks, Emerging Science Journal, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 233–238 (2017), DOI: 10.28991/ijse-01127.
-  Cats O., Jenelius E., Planning for the Unexpected: The Value for Reserve Capacity for Public Transport Network Robustness, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice (2015), DOI: 10.1016/j.tra.2015.02.013.
-  Kamgaing T., Ramahi O.M., A novel power plane with integrated simultaneous switching noise mitigation capability using high impedance surface, IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 21–23 (2003), DOI: 10.1109/LMWC.2002.807713.
-  Pushpendra S., Shiv D.J., Rakesh K.P., Kaushik S., Fourier decomposition method for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis, Processing in Mathematical, Physical and engineering sciences, vol. 473, no. 2199, pp. 1–27 (2017), DOI: 10.1098/rspa.2016.0871.
-  ITU, High-power electromagnetic immunity guide for telecommunication systems, ITU-T, K.81 (2015), http://handle.itu.int/11.1002/1000/11830.
-  Schuster C., Ensuring Signal and Power Integrity for High-Speed Digital Systems, IEEE 5th International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Berlin, Germany (2016), DOI: 10.1109/ICCEBerlin.2015.7391234.
-  Radasky W., Bäckström M., Brief Historical Review and Bibliography of Intentional Electromagnetic Interference (IEMI), Beijing, China: URSI General Assembly (2014), DOI: 10.1109/URSIGASS.2014.6929517.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).