A View on a Successful International Educational Project in Software Engineering
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
In this paper, a successful and fruitful joint project will be presented. The project joins participants from 9 countries and from 15 universities. Since it started in 2001, this project entitled "Software Engineering: Computer Science Education and Research Cooperation" helped participants to gain excellent, up to date educational material, apply modern teaching methods, exchange experiences with other participants, and work jointly on the further development of lectures, case-studies, assignments, examination questions, and other necessary elements of a course. Project works under auspices of Stability Pact of South-Eastern Europe, and is supported by DAAD. The project started with the creation of a common beginning course in "Software Engineering", but over time it grew and the number of other courses was developed. Finished almost completely are the courses in "Object-oriented programming", "Software Project Management", "Advanced Compiler Construction", and "Data Structures and Algorithms", and some other courses are under development. Aside from the educational collaboration, project members also developed good scientific cooperation, and published several research papers.
Bibliogr. 24 poz.
-  “Bringing curriculums and equipment up to date,” DAAD, Sep 2002, issue 3.
-  “DAAD newsletter,” http://www.daad.de/imperia/md/content/hochschulen/stabilitaetspakt/newsletter/2009_1-en.pdf,2009.
-  “Project home-page,” http://www2.informatik.hu-berlin.de/swt/intkoop/jcse/, 2011.
-  E.-E. Doberkat, C. Kopka, and G. Engels,“MuSofT – multimedia in der softwaretechnik,”Softwaretechnik-Trends, Vol. Volume 24, No. 1,2004.
-  K. Modesitt, “International software engineering university consortium (iseuc), a glimpse into the future of university and industry collaboration,”in Proceedings of 15th CSEET, Covington, Kentucky, USA, 2002, pp. 32–41.
-  T. Hilburn, G. Hislop, M. Lutz, S. Mengel, and M. Sebern, “Software engineering course materials workshop,” in Proceedings of 16th CSEET, Madrid, Spain, 2003.
-  “Ariadne project,” http://www.ariadne-eu.org,2011.
-  “Merlot project,” http://www.merlot.org, 2011.
-  H. Balzert, Lehrbuch der Software-Technik.Spektrum Akademischer Verlag, 1998, Vol. 1 and 2.
-  “Computing curricula 2001, ACM and the computer society of the IEEE,” http://www.acm.org, 2011.
-  “Guide to the software engineering body of knowledge SWEBOK,” IEEE Computer Science Press, 2001, eds. Bourque, P. and Dupuis, R.
-  K. Bothe, K. Schuetzler, Z. Budimac, and K. Zdravkova, “Collaborative development of a multi-lingual software engineering course across countries,” in Proceedings of 35th ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, Indianapolis,USA, 2005, pp. T1A–1 – T1A–5.
-  K. Bothe and S. Joachim, “Tool support for developing multi-lingual course materials,” in Proceedings of ONLINE EDUCA Berlin, 10th Intl. Conference on Technology Supported Learning & Training, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
-  Z. Budimac, Z. Putnik, M. Ivanovic, K. Bothe, and K. Schuetzler, “On the assessment and self-assessment in a students teamwork based course on software engineering,” Computer Applications in Engineering Education, Vol. Volume 19, No. 1, pp. 1–9, 2011.
-  “Behavioral speciﬁcation (requirements) of XCTL-control program,” http://www2.A View on a Successful International Educational Project in Software Engineering 59 informatik.hu-berlin.de/swt/intkoop/jcse/case_studies/xctl/XCTL-Man-Adj.html, 2011.
-  “Java course home page,” http://perun.pmf.uns.ac.rs/java, 2011.
-  “Course home page,” http://perun.pmf.uns.ac.rs/moodle, 2011.
-  K. Bothe, K. Schützler, Z. Budimac, Z. Putnik,M. Ivanovic, S. Stoyanov, A. Stoyanova-Doyceva,K. Zdravkova, B. Jakimovski, D. Bojic, I. Jurca, D. Kalpic, and B. ico, “Experience with shared teaching materials for software engineering across countries,” in Proceedings of Informatics Education Europe IV, Freiburg, Germany, 2009, pp. 57–62.
-  K. Bothe, K. Schuetzler, Z. Budimac, K. Zdravkova, D. Bojic, and S. Stoyanov, “Technical and managerial principles of a distributed cooperative development of a multi-lingual educational course,” in Proceedings of The 1st Balkan Conference in Informatics, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2003, pp. 112–120.
-  K. Bothe and S. Joachim, “Interactive tool-based production of multilingual teaching and learning materials,” in Proceedings of The 5th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Techniques, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, 2005, pp.516–518.
-  Z. Budimac, Z. Putnik, M. Ivanovic, and K. Bothe, “Common software engineering course: Experiences from diﬀerent countries,” in Proceedings of The 1st International Conference on Computer Supported Education, Lisboa, Portugal, 2009, pp. 375–378.
-  M. Ivanovic, Z. Budimac, Z. Putnik, and K. Bothe, “Short comparison of tasks and achievements of diﬀerent groups of students with the common software engineering course,” in Proceedings of The International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice, Orlando, USA, 2009, pp. 84–91.
-  K. Zdravkova, K. Bothe, and Z. Budimac, “SETT-net: A network for software engineering training and teaching,” in Proceedings of The Information Technology Interfaces, Cavtat, Croatia, 2003, pp. 281–286.
-  'The structure of SETT-net,” in Proceedings of The Eurocon, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2003,pp. 126–129.