Macroergonomic aspects of a quality management system
A sociotechnical system, which a company is, is an anthropocentric system. The article presents the notions related to elements which constitute a sociotechnical system and selected elements of that system's management. One of management tools, which can be used in this aspect, is a quality management system, which takes three subject matters into consideration: a customer, the highest board of managers and a personnel. These subjects contribute to formation of elements of a management system, because each group has definite requirements included in the system.
Bibliogr. 20 poz.
- Crossy P.B., A perfect leader. Effective Effective leadership, Medium Publishing House, Warsaw 1999 (Polish edition).
- Gradowski P., Quality, environment and industrial safety in management systems, AJG Publishing House, Bydgoszcz 2003 (Polish edition).
- Hamrol A., Mantura W., Quality management. Theory and practice, PWN Publishing House, Warsaw 2006 (Polish edition).
- Hamrol A., Quality management with example, PWN Scientific Publishing House, Warsaw 2005 (Polish edition).
-  Hendrick H.W., Kleiner, B.M. Macroergonomics: Theory, Methods and Applications. Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum, Associates, Publishers, 2002.
- Konarzewska - Gubala E., Managing through quality. Conception, methods, case studies. Academy of Economics Publishing House, Wroclaw, Wroclaw 2003 (Polish edition).
- Kukurba M., Theory of organization and enterprise in: Management of changes, POU Bulletin, February 2007, no. 2, http://www.wsz-pou.edu.pl/biuletyn/druk.php of 08.04.2008.
- Nizard G., Metamorphosis of an enterprise. Management in a changeable surrounding of organization. PWN Scientific Publishing House, Warsaw 2000 (Polish edition).
- Pacholski L. M., Wyrwicka M. K., Macroergonomic factors in managing the development of local community - infrastructure system (CD-ROM).Meeting Diversity in Ergonomics: Word Congress of International Ergonomie Associations, Maastricht, 2006, The Netherlands, eds. Pikaar R. N., Koningsveld E. A. P., Settels P. J. M., Maastricht 2006.
- Pacholski L., A new methodological paradigm of a multiaspect ergonomie analysis. Dilemmas and issues of modern ergonomics and work safety education and researches, eds. Pacholski L., Poznan University of Technology, Poznan 2004, p. 413 -426 (Polish edition).
- Pacholski L., Ergonomie factors of the production engineering development. The role of education and researches in ergonomics and work-safety in health care of population, eds. Pacholski L., Marcinkowski J. S., Horst W. M., Poznan University of Technology, Institute of Management, Poznan 2006, s. 314 -329.
- Pacholski L., Macroergonomic premises of evolution of subsystem in an enterprise. Applications of ergonomics. Polish Academy of Science, 2004, no. 1- 2, p. 195 – 206 (Polish edition).
- Pacholski L., Macroergonomic relational strategies. Current problems of industrial safely and ergonomics. Education and research, edited by J.S. Marcinkowski, W.M. Horst, Institute of Management Engineering Publishing House, Poznan University of Technology, Poznan, 2007 (Polish edition).
- Pacholski, L., Decision models for macroergonomics advance of manufacturing company, in: Design aspects of HCI, eds. Smith M.J., Salvendy G., vol.2, pp. 182-186, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers New Jersey - London, 2001.
- Pacholski, L., Macroergonomic circumstances of the manufacturing company development, in: XVth Triennial Congress of the IEA, Seoul, 2003.
- Pacholski, L., Macroergonomic paradox of entrepreneurship and economic renewal, in: Ergonomics for the new millennium, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, pp. 185 - 188, Santa Monica - San Diego CA, 2000.
- PN-EN ISO 9004:2000, Quality management systems. Guidelines to functioning improvement.
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2001, Quality management system. Requirements.
- Urbaniak M., Quality management. Theory and practice. Difin, Warsaw 2004 (Polish edition).
- Wawak S., Quality management. Theory and practice. Helion Publishing House, Gliwice 2002 (Polish edition).