Ocena metod pomiaru jakości usług
Measurement of service quality - methodology evaluation
The author presents the results of his survey (involving a sample of 230 businesses) of the level of awareness and practical application of various methods of service quality measurements. They are then used to draw some conclusions about the usefulness of those methods.
Bibliogr. 21 poz.
- 1. Bahia K., Nantel J., A reliable and valid measurement scale for the perceived service ąuality of banks, International Journal of Bank Marketing, 2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2/3.
- 2. Bure G., Design for Six Sigma, Mc Grow-Hill, 2003.
- 3. Chiu Hung-Chang, Lin Neng-Pai, A Service Quality Measurement Derived from the theory of Needs, Service Industries Journal, January 2004, Vol. 24 Issue 1.
- 4. Cronin J.J. Jr., Taylor S.A., Measuring service quality: A reexamination and extension, Journal of Marketing, July 1992, Vol. 56 Issue 3.
- 5. Cronin J.J. Jr., Taylor S.A., SERYPERF versus SERVQUAL: Reconciling Performance-based and Perceptions-Minus-Expectations Measurement of Service Quality, Journal of Marketing, January 1994, Vol. 58 Issue 1.
- 6. De Saram D.D., Ahmed S.M., Anson M., Suitability of the Critical Incident Technique to Measure Quality of Construction Coordination, Journal of Management in Engineering, July 2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3.
- 7. Finn A., Kayande U., Unmasking a Phantom; A Psychometric Assessment of Mystery Shopping, Journal of Retailing, Summer 1999, Vol. 75 Issue 2.
- 8. Gronroos Ch., Service Management and Marketing. A Customer Relationship Management Approach, 2 ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2003.
- 9. Li Y. N., Tan K. C., Xie M., Measuring web-based service quality, Total Quality Management, August 2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5.
- 10. Lockshin L., McDougall G., Service problems and recovery strategies: an examination of the critical incident techniąue in a business-to-business marketing, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10/11.
- 11. Massaaki L, Gemba Kaizen, MT Biznes, Warszawa 2006.
- 12. Morrison Coulthard L.J., Measuring service quality, International Journal of Market Research, 2004 Quarter 4, Vol. 46 Issue 4.
- 13. Ng Kwet Shing M., Spence L.J., Investigating the limits of competitive intelligence gathering: is mystery shopping ethical?, Business Ethics: A European Review, October 2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4.
- 14. Parasuraman A., Zeithaml V.A., Berry L.L., SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing, Spring 1988, Vol. 64 Issue 1.
- 15. Rosen L.D., Karwan K.R., Scribner L.L., Service quality measurement and the disconfirmation model: taking care in interpretation, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, January 2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1.
- 16. Rylander D.H., Provost T., Improving the Odds: Combining Six Sigma and Online Market Research for Better Customer Service, SAM Advanced Management Journal, Winter 2006, Vol. 71 Issue 1.
- 17. Sautter E.T., Hanna J., Instructional development using the critical incident techniąue, Marketing Education Review, Spring 1995, Vol. 5 Issue 1.
- 18. Teas R.K., Expectations, performance evaluation, and consumers' perceptions of quality, Journal of Marketing, October 1993, Vol. 57 Issue 4.
- 19. Wilson A.M., Mystery Shopping: Using Deception to Measure Service Performance, Psychology & Marketing, July 2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7.
- 20. Wilson A.M., The Use of Mystery Shopping in the Measurement of Service Delivery, Service Industries Journal, July 1998, Vol. 18 Issue 3.
- 21. Yang K., Design for Six Sigma for Service, McGraw-Hill, 2005.