The modifications to the requirements on energy savings and thermal insulation of buildings in Poland in the years 1974-2021
Treść / Zawartość
Residential and public buildings use for heating more than 40% of the total energy consumption in the European Union. Therefore, this paper discusses the modifications to the building energy standard, which is currently in force. It is based on the requirements included in the Polish technical building regulations and standards. The proper energy-saving police have been implemented to this kind of consumers to diminish the energy consumption. The analysis pertains to the values of heat transfer coefficients of building partitions as well as the indexes of the energy demand for various types of buildings. The analysis was conducted between 1974 and 2013. Moreover; the changes within this range, which will come into force in 2014 and will continue to 2021, which act in accordance with the technical requirements suitable for buildings, were also discussed. Furthermore, minimal thicknesses of insulation materials which enable meeting this requirements of a heat transfer coefficient for building partitions, were examined in the article.
Bibliogr. 25 poz., fig., tab.
- 1. Pérez-Lombard L., Ortiz J., Pout C. A review on buildings energy consumption information. Energy and Buildings 40 (2008) 394–398.
- 2. Poel B., Cruchten G., Balaras C.A. Energy performance assessment of existing dwellings. Energy and Buildings 39 (2007) 393–403.
- 3. Ueno T., Inada R., Saeki O., Tsuji K. Effectiveness of an energy-consumption information system for residential buildings. Applied Energy 83 (2006) 868–883.
- 4. Ouyang J., Hokao K. Energy-saving potential by improving occupants’ behavior in urban residential sector in Hangzhou City, China. Energy and Buildings 41 (2009) 711–720.
- 5. De Almeida A.T., Lopes A., Carvalho A., Mariano J., Nunes C. Evaluation of fuel-switching opportunities in the residential sector. Energy and Buildings 36 (2004) 195–203.
- 6. Cholewa T., Siuta-Olcha A., Skwarczyński M.A. Experimental evaluation of three heating systems commonly used in the residential sector. Energy and Buildings 43 (2011) 2140–2144.
- 7. Gustafsson S.I., Rönnqvist M. Optimal heating of large block of flats. Energy and Buildings 40 (2008) 1699–1708.
- 8. Yuan C., Liu S., Fang Z., Wu J. Research on the energy-saving effect of energy policies in China:1982–2006. Energy Policy 37 (2009) 2475–2480.
- 9. Życzyńska A. The use of audit and the energy certificate for building by management of real estate. Civil Engineering and Architecture 12 (2013) 107-116, (in polish).
- 10. Życzyńska A. Changes in law about supporting of thermomodernisation undertakings and executive regulations. Market of Energy 6 (2002) 48-51, (in polish).
- 11. Zhang L. Model projections and policy reviews for energy saving in China's service sector. Energy Policy 59 (2013) 312–320.
- 12. Zhao X., Li H., Wu L., Qi Y. Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets. Energy Policy 66 (2014) 170–184.
- 13. Eurostat Available from: (http://www.ec.europa.eu/eurostat)
- 14. Polish Standard, 1974. PN-74/B-03404 Heat transfer coefficient for building partitions (in polish).
- 15. Polish Standard, 1982. PN-82/B-02020 Heat insulation of buildings. Requirements and calculations (in polish).
- 16. Polish Standard, 1991. PN-91/B-02020 Heat insulation of buildings. Requirements and calculations (in polish).
- 17. The Decree of Minister of Infrastructure, 2002. On technical requirements which buildings and their location should comply with. (Journal of Laws No. 75/2002, item 690 with later modifications). Available on 12.04.2002, (in polish).
- 18. The Decree of Minister of Infrastructure, Construction and Maritime Economy, 2013. Modifying the regulation on technical requirements which buildings and their location should comply with. (Journal of Laws of 13.08.2013, item 926). Available on 5.07.2013, (in polish).
- 19. The Act of supporting thermomodernisation projects, 1998. (Journal of Laws No. 162/98, item 1121 with later modifications). Available on 18.11.1998, (in polish).
- 20. The Act of supporting thermomodernisation and renovation, 2008. (Journal of Laws 223/2008, item 1459 with later modifications). Available on 21.11.2008, (in polish).
- 21. The Decree of Minister of Infrastructure, 2009. On detailed range and forms of energy audit and the part of repair audit, sample audit cards, and the algorithm of profitability evaluation of thermomodernisation project. (Journal of Laws No. 43/2009, item 346). Available on 17.03.2009, (in polish).
- 22. Polish Standard, 2001. PN-B-02025:2001 Calculating the seasonal heating demand to heat residential and multi-apartment buildings (in polish).
- 23. The Decree of Minister of Infrastructure, 2008. On the methodology of energy characteristics calculations of a building, housing unit or a building part being independent as a technical-usable whole and the procedures to prepare the samples of their energy characteristics. (Jounal of Laws No. 201/2008, item1240). Available on 6.11.2008, (in polish).
- 24. EN ISO 13790:2008 Energy performance of buildings - Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling
- 25. EN ISO 6946:2007 Building components and building elements. Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance. Calculation method.