Ecological optimisation of materials technological processes
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Purpose: In this paper the necessity of ecological optimisation of materials technological processes was presented. The Procedure of the Optimum Materials Technological Process (POMPT) with Poli-Opt version 1.0 program to optimisation of materials technological processes was discussed. Design/methodology/approach: In this article the essence of multicriterial optimisation was presented. The method of the polyoptimisation - genetic algorithms (GA) for the technological processes optimisation has been showed. Application of the POMPT procedure by general analysis and estimation for 4 zinc plating technological processes has been tested and illustrated. Findings: The characteristic of GA method, stages of the POMPT procedure with usage of the computer program to optimisation of the technological processes were discussed. Research limitations/implications: The presented POMPT procedure is not the closed solution but it is the object which should be subject to further testing and improvements in the range of the optimisation methodology usage and information technique. Practical implications: The proposed POMPT procedure of technically, ecologically and economically optimum materials technological process is the effective and relatively simple tool making possible the analysis and estimation of the technological processes and the optimisation of a group of the materials technological processes in the direction of improvement of the negative environmental influences. Originality/value: With regard to increasing quantity of possible technical solutions, the optimisation methods and the POMPT procedure should have more and more meaning in the materials engineering.
Bibliogr. 18, rys., tab.
-  T. Karkoszka, D. Szewieczek, The wire rod superficial processing and the quality and environmental criterion, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 31/2 (2008) 778-785.
-  W.K. Krajewski, J. Buras, M. Zurakowski, A.L. Greer, M.N. Mancheva, K. Haberl, P. Schumacher, Development of environmentally friendly cast alloys. High-zinc Al alloys, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering 45/2 (2010) 120-124.
-  M. Dudek-Burlikowska, Application of FMEA method in enterprise focused on quality, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 45/1 (2011) 89-102.
-  M. Dudek-Burlikowska, Aspects of improving the organization directed to the quality, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering 43/2 (2010) 101-108.
-  M. Sokovic, D. Pavletic, K. Kern Pipan, Quality Improvement Methodologies - PDCA Cycle, RADAR Matrix, DMAIC and DFSS, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 43/1 (2010) 476-483.
-  B. Krupińska, D. Szewieczek, Analysis of technological process on the basis of nonmaterials values, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 31/2 (2008) 786-793.
-  K. Czaplicka-Kolarz, D. Burchart-Korol, P. Krawczyk, Eco-efficiency analysis methodology on the example of the chosen polyolefins production, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 43/1 (2010) 469-475.
-  S. Sangwon, G. Huppes, Methods for Life Cycle Inventory of a product, Journal of Cleaner Production 13 (2005) 687-697.
-  R. Nowosielski, M. Spilka, A. Kania, Methodology and tools of ecodesign, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 23/1 (2007) 91-94.
-  J. Powstenko, The introduction to optimisation, WSP, Częstochowa, 2003 (in Polish).
-  A. Kania, M. Spilka, Optimization as an alternative in search of sustainable technological processes, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 17 (2006) 413-416.
-  X. Jia, T. Zhang, F. Wang, F. Han, Multi-objective modeling and optimization for cleaner production processes, Journal of Cleaner Production 14 (2006) 146-151.
-  R. Knosala, T. Wal, A production scheduling problem using genetic algorithm, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 109 (2001) 90-95.
-  Z. Michalewicz, Genetic algorithms+data structures= evolutionary programmes, WNT, Warsaw, 1999 (in Polish).
-  R. Nowosielski, M. Spilka, A. Kania, The technological processes optimization according to the sustainable technology procedure, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 14/1-2 (2006) 178-183.
-  http://eippcb.jrc.es.
-  R. Dijkmans, Methodology for selection of best available techniques (BAT) in the sector level, Journal of Cleaner Production 8 (2000) 11-21.
-  B. Krupińska, D. Szewieczek, L.A. Dobrzański, Computer-assisted the optimisation of technological process, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering 36/2 (2009) 96-102.