The involvement of structural systems in airport terminals forming and architecture
Treść / Zawartość
This article involves with airport terminal building structure systems and its influence on the architectural form of the building. Airport terminal’s architecture reflects the identity and the human values of the country and nation. The importance of the research can be formed in the necessity of integration of terminal buildings architectural formation and its structural systems to deliver the building as a symbolic expressive icon. The problem of the research is the lack of researches and studies about the structural systems role in achieving the expressional symbolic function as an architectural goal of terminal buildings. The aim of the research is unveiling the role of structural systems in introducing the expressional function of these buildings and its architecture, as a result, this function will show the development, special identity of country architecture and play a deep impact factor in the architecture of terminal building.
Bibliogr. 24 poz., rys.
- Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architectural basis and Architectural design, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architectural basis and Architectural design, semka.s.Vladimirovich@gmail.com
-  Ahmed M. A. "Airport- terminal building". ADMAS University. 2015.
-  Al-Sabunchi M. M. " Architecture and long span structural systems". University of Baghdad. 1993.
-  Altimimi A. M. " The effect of structure technology development in architectural form “. Univer-sity of Baghdad. 2006.
-  Beijing Airport-T3. Electronic resource: https://archello.com/project/beijing-airport-t3
-  Beijing Capital International Airport Terminal 3. Electronic resource: https://www.arup.com/projects/beijing-capital-international-airport-terminal-3
-  Blow, Christopher, ,"Transport terminals and modal interchanges, planning and design ", Architectural Press, UK. 2005.
-  Charleson, Andrew W., "Structure as architecture", Architectural Press, UK. 2005.
-  Edwards, Brian, " The Modern Airport Terminal: New Approaches to Airport Architecture ", Second Edition, Taylor & Francis, E & FN Spon, London. 2005.
-  Foster+Partners. Beijing Capital International Airport. Electronic resource: http://www.fosterandpartners.com/projects/beijingairport.
-  Foster J & Stroud “Structure and fabric “part1, bats ford 1975.
-  Kansai International Airport. Electronic resource: https://osaka-info.jp/en/page/kansai-international-airport
-  Kansai International Airport Architecture. Electronic resource: https://traffic-club.info/2018kimage-kansai-international-airport-architecture.awp
-  Kansai International Airport Terminal. Electronic resource: https://faculty.arch.tamu.edu/media/cms_page_media/4433/kansai.pdf
-  Kasyanova.V.V. "The Influence of Innovative Technologies on the Formation of terminals architecturt ". Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture.2018.
-  Landscaping of Soekarno-Hatta Airport. Electronic resource: https://www.akdn.org/architecture/project/landscaping-of-soekarno-hatta-airport
-  Maciej Piekarski. Structural form as a material for shaping an architectural work. Space and form journal. Vol.37. 2019. Electronic resource: http://www.pif.zut.edu.pl//images/pdf/PIF%2037/DOI%2010_21005_pif_2019_37_B-03_Piekarski.pdf.
-  Madrid-Barajas Airport. Electronic resource: https://www.designingbuildings.co.uk/wiki/Madrid_Barajas_Airport
-  Madrid-Barajas Airport Terminal 4. Electronic resource: https://www.archdaily.com/805964/madrid-barajas-airport-terminal-4-estudio-lamela-plus-richard-rogers-partnership
-  Nervi, P.L, "A Philosophy of Structure Design Architectural Engineering-New Structure", Edi-tion by Fischer R.E, McGraw Hill Inc., New York, 1964.
-  Parfenova K.A. " Formation of architectural-space planning for international airports by its reconstruction" Moscow architectural institute.2005.
-  Piskov M. G. " Airports terminal complexes “. Air Transport. Moscow.1983.
-  Semykina E. V. “Architecture of business centers in the airport system (As examples the civil aviation facilities in Ukraine) “. Kiev National University of Construction and Architecture.2003
-  T4 Terminal Madrid-Barajas Airport. Electronic resource: https://www.lamela.com/en/proyectos/t4-terminal-madrid-barajas-airport/
-  Torroja, Eduardo, "Philosophy of structures", University of California Press, Berkeley, 1962.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).