Accuracy of the intelligent dynamie models of relational fuzzy cognitive maps
Treść / Zawartość
Applying fuzzy relational cognitive maps in dynamic modelling work of the systems involves restrictions deriving from the assumed model parameters. The selection of these parameters depends mostly on abilities of calculating equipment used for the simulation and on the modelling purposes. In most cases it is necessary to balance between increasing the mapping accuracy (which is connected with the calculation time lengthening) and shortening the calculation time (which, in consequence, worsens the accuracy). Additionally, aiming at the accuracy maximization not always can really improve it, but is always connected with the growing of the computational load. In this chapter the analysis of the intelligent cognitive maps work accuracy in the realization dynamic models is elaborated. As a result of the numerical analysis there was shown the existence of certain optimal parameters of analyzed signals fuzzyfication and connected with them sampling parameters in fuzzy arithmetical operations performed during the modelling processes.
Bibliogr. 7 poz., rys., tab.
-  Borisov V. V., Kruglov V. V., Fiedulov A. C. Fuzzy models and networks. Telekom, Moscow 2007 (in Russian).
-  Jastriebow A., Gad S., Słoń G., Analysis of the fuzzy cognitive maps dynamics in diagnostic monitoring of systems. Proc. of XIV Scientific Conference Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering ZKwE’2009, Poznan 2009, pp. 287-288 (in Polish).
-  Jastriebow A., Słoń G., Fuzzy cognitive maps in relational modelling of low-structural systems. In: Jastriebow A. (red.) Computer Science in XXI Century. Information Technologies in Science, Technology and Education. Science Publishing House of Institute of Exploitation Technology - National Research Institute, Radom 2009, pp. 35-38 (in Polish).
-  Jastriebow A., Słoń G., Fuzzy cognitive maps in relational modelling of monitoring systems. In: Kowalczuk Z. (red.) Systems of faults detection, analysis and toleration. PWNT, Gdansk 2009, str. 217-224 (in Polish).
-  Kosko B., Fuzzy cognitive maps. Int. Journal of Man-Machine Studies, Vol. 24. pp. 65-75, 1986.
-  Osowski S., Neural networks for the information processing. Printing house of Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa 2000 (in Polish).
-  Stach W., Kurgan L., Pedrycz W., Reformat M., Genetic Learning of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 153, August 2005, pp. 371-401.