Sustainable technological process as an element of the sustainable development strategy realisation
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Purpose: The aim of this work is a presentation of the possibility of the sustainable development conception realisation through the sustainable technological processes designing and implementation. Design/methodology/approach: The article includes analysis and estimation of the nickel and chromium coated on the metal elements. In order to modernization of the real process in direction to the sustainable process, the technical solutions which minimise influence on the environment of galvanic treatment process were presented. Findings: The sustainable technological process reduces the achievement of the sustainable development to small area analysis which is the technological process, what makes possible the quantitative estimation (in the internal area of technology). Research limitations/implications: The definition, the model of the sustainable technology and the sustainable development conception are relative and they have not clear character. It means there is no possibility of absolutely the best technology or technological process determination. Because of that we can only design the better process in the comparison with another with regard to adequate criteria. Practical implications: The solution presented in the paper can apply in the industry to estimation and selection of a group of technological processes which characterise different environmental influences. Originality/value: The paper presents search for the sustainable technological processes according to proposed procedure of the sustainable technology design and implementation. Application of the sustainable technological processes in the local scale can leads to the sustainable development conception realisation in the global scale.
Bibliogr. 21 poz., rys., tab.
-  S. Lehtoranta, A. Nissinen, T. Mattila, M. Melanen, Industrial symbiosis and the policy instruments of sustainable consumption and production, Journal of Cleaner Production 19 (2011) 1865-1875.
-  V. Jegatheesan, J.L. Liow, L. Shu, S.H. Kim, C. Visvanathan, The need for global coordination in sustainable development, Journal of Cleaner Production 17 (2009) 637-643.
-  L. Jansen, The challenge of sustainable development, Journal of Cleaner Production 11 (2003) 231-245.
-  R.J. Baumgartner, Critical perspectives of sustainable development research and practice, Journal of Cleaner Production 19 (2011) 783-786.
-  K. Czaplicka-Kolarz, D. Burchart-Korol, P. Krawczyk, Eco-efficiency analysis methodology on the example of the chosen polyolefins production, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 43/1 (2010) 469-475.
-  K.H. Robert, B. Schmidt-Bleek, J. Aloisi de Larderel, G. Basile, J.L. Jansen, R. Kuehr, P. Price Thomas, M. Suzuki, P. Hawken, M. Wackernagel, Strategic sustainable development - selection, design and synergies of applied tools, Journal of Cleaner Production 10 (2002) 197-214.
-  R. Nowosielski, R. Babilas, W. Pilarczyk, Sustainable technology as a basis of cleaner production, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 20 (2007) 527-530.
-  T. Karkoszka, K. Galus, Supervision over technological and measurement processes, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 44/1 (2011) 96-102.
-  R. Dijkmans, Methodology for selection of best available techniques (BAT) at the sector level, Journal of Cleaner Production 8 (2000) 11-21.
-  J. Geldermann, O. Rentz, The reference installation approach for the techno-economic assessment of emission abatement options and the determination of BAT according to the IPPC-directive, Journal of Cleaner Production 12 (2004) 389-402.
-  S. Kozłowski, Sustainable development - challenge of the 21st century, PWN, Warsaw, 2002 (in Polish).
-  J. Zwoźniak, Human, environment, threat, Publishing house of Wrocław University of Technology, Wrocław, 2002 (in Polish).
-  R. Nowosielski, M. Spilka, A. Kania, Strategies of sustainable development in practice, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 20 (2007) 555-558.
-  R. Nowosielski, M. Spilka, The designing of the sustainable technology, Proceedings of the 3rd Scientific Conference on Materials, Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Gliwice-Wisła, 2005, 207-212.
-  M. Spilka, A. Kania, Application of the sustainable materials technology model, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 18 (2006) 427430.
-  R. Nowosielski, M. Spilka, A Kania, The technological processes optimization according to the sustainable technology procedure, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 14 (2006) 178-183.
-  R. Nowosielski, A. Kania, M. Spilka, Technological processes optimization according to MSTP procedure, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 31/2 (2008) 547-552.
-  T. Karkoszka, D. Szewieczek, The wire rod superficial processing and the quality and environmental criterion, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering 31/2 (2011) 778-785.
-  B. Krupińska, D. Szewieczek, Analysis of technological process on the basis of nonmaterials values, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 31/2 (2008) 786-793.
-  B. Krupińska, D. Szewieczek, L.A. Dobrzański, Improvement of technological processes by the use of technological efficiency analysis, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering 28/12 (2007) 751-756.
-  M.A. Chaaban, Hazardous waste source reduction in materials and processing technologies, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 119 (2001) 336-343.