An application of advanced information technology in foundry engineering
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The main goal of our lately researches bas been to prove that application of technological knowledge can be supported by artificial intelligence tools and internet techniques. Computer aided systems for technological process design presented in literature have a priori defined, fixed structure. The aim of our work was to develop an open system that guarantees easy knowledge changing and extending. We use the original method elaborated in University of Science and Technology called IwQ (Inference with Queries) as an inference engine for business and technological rules management. We also consider storage of data in relational database as a tool for ontology development. Application of metamodel in predefining information structure enabled flexible recording of the significantly differing information resources.
Bibliogr. 18 poz.
- Faculty of Management, AGH University of Science and Technology, Gramatyka 10, 30-067 Krakow, Poland , email@example.com
- Faculty of Foundry Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology, Reymonta 23, 30-059 Krakow, Poland
- Faculty of Management, AGH University of Science and Technology, Gramatyka 10, 30-067 Krakow, Poland
-  S. Yue, G. Wang, F. Yin, Y. Wang, J. Yang, Application of an integrated CAD/CAE/CAM system for die casting dies, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, No. 139 (2003) 465–468.
-  D. Brown, D. Leal, C. McMahon, R. Crossland, J. Devluki, A Web-enabled virtual repository for supporting distributed automotive component development, Advanced Engineering Informatics, No. 18 (2004) 173–190.
-  B. Ravi, M. Akarte, Web-based Collaborative Engineering of Cast Products, 30th Computers and Industrial Engineering Conference, Greece (2002).
-  A. Macioł, A. Stawowy, R. Wrona, Casting process selection using rule based reasoning, Archives of Foundry, vol. 6, No. 19 (2006) 189–194 (in Polish).
-  S. Kluska-Nawarecka, J. Tybulczuk, M. Kisiel-Dorohinicki, H. Połcik, E. Nawarecki, Distributed information system for foundry industry with application of multi-agent technology, Archives of Foundry, vol. 6, No. 18 (2006) 45–52 (in Polish).
-  B. Mrzygłód, S. Kluska-Nawarecka, Collecting and formalization of knowledge about surface faults of metal products, Archives of Foundry, vol. 5, No. 17 (2005) 175-182 (in Polish) .
-  T. Katayama, M. Akamatsu, Y. Tanaka, Construction of PC-based expert system for cold forging process design, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 155–156 (2004) 1583–1589.
-  G. Glynn, G. Lyons, J. Monaghan, Forging sequence design using an expert system, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 55 (1995) 95-102.
-  C.S. Im, S.R. Suh, M.C. Lee, J.H. Kim, M.S. Joun, Computer aided process design in cold-former forging using a forging simulator and a commercial CAD software, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 95 (1999) 155-163.
-  A. Macioł, An application of rule-based tool in attributive logic for business, Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 34 (2008) 1825–1836.
-  R. Rosati, On the decidability and complexity of integrating ontologies and rules, J. Web. Semant., vol. 3 (2005) 61-73.
-  F.M. Donini, M. Lenzerini, D. Nardi, A. Schaerf, AL-log: Integrating Datalog and description logics, J. Intell. Inform. Syst., vol. 10, No. 3 (1998) 227-252.
-  S. Heymans, D.V. Nieuwenborgh, D. Vermeir, Semantic web reasoning with conceptual logic programs, Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web, (2004) 113-127.
-  R. Adamus, P. Habela, K. Kaczmarski, M. Lentner, K. Stencel, K. Subieta, Stack-Based Architecture and Stack-Based Query Language, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Object Databases, (2008) 77-95.
-  E. Chang, S. Das, G. Eadon, J. Srinivasan, An efficent SQL-based RDF querying scheme, Proceedings of the 31st international conference on very large databases, Trondheim (2005) 1117-1127.
-  K. Goczyła, W. Waloszek, T. Zawadzka, M. Zawadzki, Design World Closures of Knowledge-based System Engineering, Software engineering: evolution and emerging technologies, IOS Press (2005) 271-282.
-  T. Wardziak, M.E. Orłowska, Semantically Sensitive Execution of Relational Queries, 11th International Conference, BIS 2008. LNBIP, vol. 7, Springer, Heidelberg (2006) 436-446.
-  A. Macioł, A. Stawowy, R. Wrona, A hybrid system for acquisition of and access to the data from foundry technical standards, Archives of Foundry Engineering, vol. 7, No. 3 (2007) 213-216.