Stabilization of a certain class of fuzzy control systems with uncertainties
Treść / Zawartość
In this paper, we investigate the global uniform practical exponential stability for a class of uncertain Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems. The uncertainties are supposed uniformly to be bounded by some known integrable functions to obtain an exponential convergence toward a neighborhood of the origin. Therefore, we use common quadratic Lyapunov function (CQLF) and parallel distributed compensation (PDC) controller techniques to show the global uniform practical exponential stability of the closed-loop system. Numeric simulations are given to validate the proposed approach.
Bibliogr. 33 poz., wykr., wzory
- University of Sfax, Tunisia, Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, Department of Mathematics, Nizar.HadjTaieb@yahoo.fr
- University of Sfax, Tunisia, Faculty of Sciences of Sfax, Department of Mathematics, MohamedAli.Hammami@fss.rnu.tn
- University of Artois, Artois, France, email@example.com
-  A. Benzaouia and A. El Hajjaji: Delay-dependent stabilization conditions of controlled positive T-S fuzzy systems with time varying delay. Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 7 (2011), 1533-1548.
-  A. Ben Abdallah, I. Ellouze and M. A. Hammami: Practical stability of nonlinear time-varying cascade systems. J. of Dynamical and Control Systems, 15 (2009), 45-62.
-  A. G. Soldatos and M. Corless: Stabilizing uncertain systems with bounded control. Dynamics and Control, 1 (1991), 227-238.
-  Bassem Ben Hamed, Imen Ellouze and M. A. Hammami: Practical uniform stability of nonlinear differential delay equations. Mediterranean J. of Mathematics, 6 (2010), 139-150.
-  Bassem Ben Hamed and M. A. Hammami: Practical stabilisation of a class of uncertain time-varying nonlinear delay systems. J. of Control Theory and Applications, 7 (2009), 175-180.
-  S. G. Cao, N. W. Ress and G. Feng: Stability analysis and design for class of continuous-time fuzzy control systems. Int. J. of Control, 64 (1996), 1069-1087.
-  G. Feng, S. G. Gao, N. W. Ress and G. K. Chack: Design of fuzzy control systems with guaranteed stability. Fuzzy Sets Systems, 85 (1997), 1-10.
-  J. Park, J. Kim and D. Park: LMI-based design of stabilizing fuzzy controllers for nonlinear systems described by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model. Fuzzy Sets Systems, 122 (2003), 73-82.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda and H. O. Wang: Robust stabilization of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems via fuzzy control: quadratic stabilizability, H∞ control theory and linear matrix inequalities. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 4 (1996), 1-13.
-  Ligang Wu, Xiaojie Su, Peng Shi and Jianbin Qiu: A new approach to stability analysis and stabilization of discrete-time T-S fuzzy time-varying delay systems. IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics- Part B: Cybernetics, 41 (2011), 273-286.
-  Ligang Wu, Xiaojie Su, Peng Shi and Jianbin Qiu: Model approximation for discrete-time state-delay systems in the T−S fuzzy framework. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 19 (2011), 366-378.
-  V. Lakshmikantham, S. Leela and A. A. Martynnyuk: Practical Stability of Nonlinear Systems. World Scientific Singapore, 1990.
-  J. P. Lasalle and S. Lefschetz: Stability by Lyapunov’s Direct Method with Application. Academic Press New York, 1961.
-  Linna Zhou, Qingling Zhang and Chunyu Yang: Practical stability analysis and synthesis of a class of uncertain T-S fuzzy systems. Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 4223 (2006), 11-20.
-  Liu, Zhang: New approach to H∞ controller designs based on fuzzy observers for T-S fuzzy systems via LMI. Automatica, 39 (2003), 1571-1582.
-  M. Corless and G. Leitmann: Continuous state feedback guaranteeing uniform ultimate boundedness for uncertain dynamic systems. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 26 (1981), 1139-1143.
-  M. Corless: Guaranteed rates of exponential convergence for uncertain systems. J. of Optimization Theory and Applications, 64 (1990), 481-494.
-  M. Corless and G. Leitmann: Bounded controllers for robust exponential convergence. J. of Optimization Theory and Applications, 76 (1993), 1-12.
-  N. Hadj Taieb, M. A. Hammami, F. Delmotte and M. Ksontini: On the global stabilization of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy cascaded systems. Nonlinear Dynamics, 67 (2012), 2847-2856.
-  M. Sugeno and G. T. Kang: Structure identification of fuzzy model. Fuzzy Sets Systems, 28 (1988), 15-33.
-  Tai-Zu Wu and Yau-Tarng Juang: Design of variable structure control for fuzzy nonlinear systems. Expert System with Applications, 35 (2008), 1496-1503.
-  T. Takagi and M. Sugeno: Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modeling and control. IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics- Part B: Cybernetics, 15 (1985), 116-132.
-  R. M. Tong: A control engineering review of fuzzy systems. Automatica, 13 (1977), 559-568.
-  Xiao-Heng Chang and Guang-Hong Yang: Relaxed results on stabilization and state feedback H∞ control conditions for T-S fuzzy systems. Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 7 (2011), 1753-1764.
-  Xiaojie Su, Peng Shi, Ligang Wu and Yong-Duan Song: A novel approach to filter design for T-S fuzzy discrete-time systems with time-varying delay, to appear in IEEE Transactions Fuzzy Systems.
-  H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka and M. Griffin: Parallel distributed compensation of nonlinear systems by Takagi and Sugeno’s model. Proceedings of Fuzzy’95, (1995).
-  H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka and M. Griffin: An approach to fuzzy control of nonlinear systems: Stability and design issues. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 4 (1996), 14-23.
-  W. Tang, G. Chen and R. Lu: A modified fuzzy PI controller for a flexible-joint robot arm with uncertainties. Fuzzy Sets Systems, 118 (2001), 109-119.
-  Wen-Jer Chang, Cheung-Chieh Ku and Pei-Hwa Huang: Robust fuzzy control via observer feedback for passive stochastic fuzzy systems with time-delay and multiplicative noise. Int. J. of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 7 (2011), 345-364.
-  L. A. Zadeh: Outline of a new approach to the analysis of complex systems and decision process. IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics- Part B: Cybernetics, 3 (1973), 28-44.
-  J. M. Zhang, R. H. Li and P. A. Zhang: Stability analysis and systtematic design of fuzzy control systems. Fuzzy Sets Systems, 120 (2001), 65-72.
-  Z. J. Wu, X. J. Xie and S. Y. Zhang: Stochastic adaptive backstepping controller design by introducing dynamic signal and changing supply function. Int. J. of Control, 79 (2006), 1635-1646.
-  Z. P. Jiang and L. Praly: Design of robust adaptive controllers for nonlinear systems with dynamic uncertainties. Automatica, 34 (1998), 825-840.
Opracowanie ze środków MNiSW w ramach umowy 812/P-DUN/2016 na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (zadania 2017).