Role of customer service at rail stations in raising customer satisfaction with transportation services
Treść / Zawartość
The authors discuss the problem of customer service at the rail sta tion buildings and its influence on the customer satisfaction. The authors define the idea and role of customer service. They indicate the necessity to innovatively approach the construction of modern station buildings and the need to implement innovative solutions directed at functionality and economy in order to improve the customer service. To support their theses, the authors present customer satisfaction survey results. They also present the customer service policy and the role of quality standards of services provided at station buildings. The conclusions indicate trends in macro-environment and the role of relations in developing customer satisfaction.
Bibliogr. 17 poz., rys., tab., fot.
- Kozminski University, PKP S.A., Member of the Management Board
- PKP S.A., Strategy and Customer Service Policy Office, Head of Development and Innovation Unit
- PKP S.A., Strategy and Customer Service Policy Office, Head of Research and Strategic Studies Unit
- PKP S.A., Strategy and Customer Service Policy Office, Head of Strategy and Execution Unit
- 1. Boguszewicz-Kreft M., Managing customer experience in services, WUG, Gdańsk, 2009.
- 2. Cichosz M., Customer loyalty and Logistics of service providers, SGH Warsaw 2010.
- 3. Coyle J., Bardi E., Langley J., Logistic management, PWE, 2010.
- 4. Dembińska-Cyran I., Hołub-Iwan J., Perenc J., Managing customer relations, DIFIN, Warsaw, 2004.
- 5. Dunckel J., Taylor B., Professional System of Customer Service, M and A Communications, Lublin 1996.
- 6. Hollins B., Shinkins S., Service management, PWE, Warsaw, 2009. Tab. 2. Macroeconomic trends affecting railway stations
- 7. Horovitz J., Strategy of customer service, PWE, Warsaw, 2006.
- 8. Kempny D., Logistic service of client, PWE, 2001.
- 9. Kuraś D., Customer service as the value in management of relations business – client, Social inequality and economic increase 2013 Bulletin of the University of Rzeszów No. 31/ 2013.
- 10. Law on Rail Transport, J. of Law. 2003, No. 86 item 789 as amended.
- 11. Lexicon of Railway Terms, KOW, Warsaw 2011.
- 12. Materials and data of PKP S.A. Warsaw, 2017.
- 13. Millward Brown, Customer satisfaction with PKP Intercity Journey, report from VI survey wave, 2015.
- 14. Millward Brown, Quality exploratory survey of station building users, 2014.
- 15. Millward Brown, Quality exploratory survey of train station building users, 2014.
- 16. Murphy P., Wood D., Contemporary Logistics, Helion, 2011.
- 17. Tomasiewicz D., Sale and Professional Customer Service, UWM, Olsztyn, 2010.