Experimental investigations of interface valve flow capacity in the RoeVac type vacuum sewage system
Treść / Zawartość
The results of investigations of an interface valve flow capacity in a vacuum sewage system have been presented. The investigations were carried out in an experimental vacuum sewage system installation, built in a laboratory. The flow of liquid and air through the interface valve was measured for three opening times: 6, 9, 12 s. Based on the obtained results, nomograms were carried out to determine the coefficient f and the interface valve flow capacity. The nomograms may be used in design processes and in exploitation of the RoeVac type vacuum sewage system.
Bibliogr. 18 poz., rys.
-  PN-EN 1091. Vacuum sewerage systems outside buildings, PKN, 2002 (in Polish).
-  BŁAŻEJEWSKI R., MATZ R., Design flows for pressure sewers, Environ. Prot. Eng., 2012, 38 (2), 157.
-  TCHISKHOLM D., Two-phase flows in pipelines and heat exchangers, Nedra, ??scow 1986 (in Russian).
-  DOLECKI J., Principles of hydraulic calculations of pipelines to the transport of sewage in the arrangement of mixture liquid–gas, Gaz, Woda i Tech. Sanit., 1983, 57 (9), 282 (in Polish).
-  DUKLER A.E., HUBBARD M.G., A Model for Gas–Liquid Slug Flow in Horizontal and Near Horizontal Tubes, Indus. Eng. Chem. Fund., 1975, 14 (4), 337.
-  DUKLER A.E., MOYE WICKS III, CLEVELAND R.G., Frictional Pressure Drop in Two-Phase Flow: B. An Approach Through Similarity Analysis, Amer. Inst. Chem. Eng. J., 1964, 10 (1), 44.
-  HUGHMARK G.A., Pressure Drop in Horizontal and Vertical Concurrent Gas–Liquid Flow, Ind. Eng. Chem. Fund., 1963, 2 (4), 315.
-  HUGHMARK G.A., Holdup in gas–liquid flow, Chem. Eng. Progress, 1962, 58 (4), 62.
-  HUGHMARK G.A., PRESSBURG B.S., Holdup and Pressure Drop with Gas–Liquid Flow in a Vertical Pipe, Amer. Inst. Chem. Eng. J., 1961, 7 (4), 677.
-  LOCKHART R.W., MARTINELLI R.C., Proposed Correlation of Data For Isothermal Two-Phase, Two-Component Flow in Pipes, Chem. Eng. Prog., 1949, 45 (1), 39.
-  MAMAYEV V.A., ODISHARIYA G.E., KLANCHUK V.O., TOCHEIN A.A., SEMENOV N.I., Flows of gaseous mixtures in pipelines, Nedra, M?scow 1978 (in Russian).
-  UOLLIK G., One-dimensional two-phase flows, Izd. Mir, M?scow 1986 (in Russian).
-  KALENIK M., The hydraulic working conditions of the vacuum sewerage system, Gaz, Woda i Tech. Sanit., 2004, 77 (4), 125 (in Polish).
-  KALENIK M., Empirical formula to calculation of pressure drop in pipelines of vacuum sewerage system, [in:] J.M. Sawicki, K. Weinerowska, The hydraulics of transitive systems of the sanitary engineering, Monographic Notebook No. 2, Wyd. AGNI, Gdańsk 2006, 89–99 (in Polish).
-  KALENIK M., Experimental investigations of hydraulic resistance on lifts in pipelines of a vacuum sewage system, Environ. Prot. Eng., 2008, 34 (3), 59.
-  KALENIK M., Unconventional sewerage systems, Wyd. SGGW, Warsaw 2011 (in Polish).
-  Roediger, RoeVac vacuum sewerage systems, Catalogue, 2004.
-  ATV – DVWK, Worksheet A 116, Part 1, Vacuum drainage outside of buildings, GFA, April 2004