Dynamical control of dimensional quality of large steel structures in production enterprises of low - level technological support
In this paper problems of dimensional control in the building process of large steel structures are discussed. Results are presented of the research aimed at the improving of dimensional quality of prefabricated ship hull structures built in enterprises of medium – or low- level technological support. Problems of dimensional control in building process of large steel structures are highlighted. A solution is proposed of dynamical control of measurement operations as well as their optimization with taking into account current production process parameters. An example of calculations carried out in the frame of the presented solution is also attached
- 1. Fausett, Laurene V.: Numerical methods using MathCAD, Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall, 2002
- 2. Humieny Z.; Bialas S.; Osanna P.H.; Tamre M.; Weckenmann A., Blunt L. (et al.): Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS) – course for Technical Universities. Warsaw University of Technology Printing House, Warsaw, 2001
- 3. Jagielski A.: Geodesy I. Stabill Publishing House, Cracow 2002.
- 4. Niebylski J.: Optimization of the collection of geometrical data in shipbuilding. The International Conference on Marine Technology ODRA 99, Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton – Boston, 2000
- 5. Okumoto Y.: Dimensional Error of Assembled Blocks. Journal of Ship Production, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2001
- 6. Okumoto Y.: Optimization of Block Erection Using a Genetic Algorithm. Journal of Ship Production, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2002.
- 7. Rutkowski R.: Geometrical control systems modeling of three-dimensional steel structures referring to the required accuracy standards. Doctoral thesis, Szczecin University of Technology, Maritime Technology Faculty, Szczecin, 2005.